What is the cheapest guitar at Rondo, http://www.rondomusic.net/electricguitar.html, would you feel comfortable playing gigs with.
In other words, what is the best guitar for the least amount of money.

I do plan on putting new pickups in if i do go with a Rondo guitar, but you can't make any guitar sound great with sweet pickups. So don't think about any thing but stock when you recomend a guitar.
Quote by alienboy18241
What is the cheapest guitar at Rondo, http://www.rondomusic.net/electricguitar.html, would you feel comfortable playing gigs with.
In other words, what is the best guitar for the least amount of money.

I do plan on putting new pickups in if i do go with a Rondo guitar, but you can't make any guitar sound great with sweet pickups. So don't think about any thing but stock when you recomend a guitar.

yes you can make any guitar sound great with sweet pickups as long as your amp is great as well
Well, it's not the cheapest option but I went with the AL-3000 and have swapped pickups to swinesheads and the pickup selector switch. All told about $500 spent, and it's one of the best $500 guitars I've ever played. Absolutely worth the money.

If I was going the cheap route I'd go with the AL-2000 and make the same mods, so for around $350 or so you'd have a good playing axe.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yes you can make any guitar sound great with sweet pickups as long as your amp is great as well

Would you want to use a hello kitty strat if it had an EMG in it?
Quote by alienboy18241
Would you want to use a hello kitty strat if it had an EMG in it?
i would if i didnt have another guitar.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
^^good point. With the right amp, say an MG half stack, the HKS is possibly my favorite guitar!

But in all seriousness, off brand guitars that no one has ever heard of usually can't be fixed with pickups. Now, i haven't played any of the Rondo guitars, so i'm basing my opinions on everyone else. I dont want to order a guitar, even if its only 200, with out playing one first if i dont think it will work out.
Quote by alienboy18241
^^good point. With the right amp, say an MG half stack, the HKS is possibly my favorite guitar!

But in all seriousness, off brand guitars that no one has ever heard of usually can't be fixed with pickups. Now, i haven't played any of the Rondo guitars, so i'm basing my opinions on everyone else. I dont want to order a guitar, even if its only 200, with out playing one first if i dont think it will work out.

well the HKS is made out of alder and if you put emgs in there and play it through a Bogner Uberschall of course it will sound great. and stop pickups arent that great if your looking for a different tone from them