Here's a rehashed piece I'm trying to (finally) finish to my liking. It's fairly simple; but I like it. The only problem is - I'm not sure where to go with this! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, as I don't want this to go back into my vault until it has been completed!
Attachments:
11.zip
I liked it...alot. measure 8 gave me quite a shock lol....But I don?t know what to do with it...In the intro I was thinking about a Violin maybe on measure 3 and then build it up from there...I don?t really like the electric guitars for me they were a little much. Maybe acoustic because it has such a mellow or rather melancholy feel to it...Over all a good piece
Haha, yeah. I was going for a little bit of a surprise, there. The reason I chose the distortion guitar is because it has more of a 'bite' to it; something unexpected from the rest of the piece.
I think the next step is to try to tie the third section in with the rest of the song. The first two section sound cool, but the third section I don't like as much, and I think it would sound a lot better if you made it sound a bit more like the rest of the song. Other than that, it's cool. I'd like to see what it ends up being.

Crit mine? They're the two links at the bottom of my sig.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Well, it's still a work in progress. The third section, where it slows down, is just a bridge; but, thanks for the input, none the less.