Page 1 of 4
i saw this guy categorize some band as "sludge metal" and i just knew he was some fat white kid with too much time on his hands

XD XD XD

SGRocker0791

XD XD XD

before i get banned, take note of this spoiler:

HES GOING TO DIE ALONE

(and probably a virgin unless he can work up the courage to pay some overweight whore.)

and by the way

NOT METAL^^
Last edited by Hiten_Mitsurugi at Aug 3, 2006,
Wow.

Um...

Alrighty then.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
who gives a ****...your either

A. insecure

B. an asshole

C. all of the above

you remind of a kid at my old school, he was good at nothing whatsoever, always talked **** even though he had nothing to be proud of, and no matter what, would never compliment anyone

so FUCK YOU
*REPORTED*
EDIT to guy below me: dont care if your being sarcastic, im reporting you too.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Last edited by V12prowler at Aug 3, 2006,
your doing this just because he said a band you like was "sludge metal".......seriously dude your probably the guy in that pic
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
so hes a little overweight..... who cares, your insecure or else you wouldnt care and you are an asshole.....and i bet that guy is smarter and a hell of a lot better at guitar than you.....have fun in the FOTB
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Im surprised you're not banned yet dude.. \m/ Freakin HILARIOUS though. I had always thought of him as an elite metal guitar dude. Not anymore :P
Guys, learn your fucking pronouns.
Your - shows possession. Since half of you don't know what that means, you use it describe possession of something, as in, "your guitar".
You're - "You are". This should be obvious.
come on.

i know other people dont like him

"fucking noobs!!11"

im surprised too i should be banned by now.
ok you wanna play games. judging by your username, your probably a piece of jap ****. guess what gook, nothing good comes out of your country, just those ****ty guitar copies that are fun to buy and the smash. you wanan play predjudice, ill go all night mother****er
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by V12prowler
ok you wanna play games. judging by your username, your probably a piece of jap ****. guess what gook, nothing good comes out of your country, just those ****ty guitar copies that are fun to buy and the smash. you wanan play predjudice, ill go all night mother****er

You talking to me? Or who?

hiten, I dont think anyone else realizes how funny it is . We stand alone brother.
Ok, this is just sad. You are making fun of me because of my looks? Yeah, I'm a bit overweight, so what? You don't have to make a thread on it.
Quote by V12prowler

I was talking to 3rd graders like this. Who couldn't properly form a basic sentence to save their life.
insideac i wasnt talking to you. hiten will you just **** off already......your wasting my time waiting for your ban. i will most likely get a warning for what ive said but whatever, its worth waiting for a halfway decent comeback from your jap ass.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by insideac
I cant believe its been a half hour and we are on page two. This is awesome

Um, no it's not.
Man your just mad cuz you're the victim. No hard feelings though. Anyways if you dont care about this thread why are you checking back on it? Nice sigs lol.
Quote by Buttloaves
I was talking to 3rd graders like this. Who couldn't properly form a basic sentence to save their life.

does it look like im in the mood to form a correct sentance "buttloaves" (which i may add is REAL mature, and im the one being called a 3rd grader) im not even gonna continue on this.

why is it so much fun for some people to call others fat. you guys are all just insecure and taking it out on an internet forum becuase you dont have the balls to say it to his face because he would stomp your ass, he looks about 6 foot 5. thats the funny thing about fat kids, they can always beat the **** out of you.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Not funny in the bit. Fuck you all who made fun of Tony. The kid kicks much more ass than any of you, who gives a **** what he looks like.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Quote by V12prowler
insideac i wasnt talking to you. hiten will you just **** off already......your wasting my time waiting for your ban. i will most likely get a warning for what ive said but whatever, its worth waiting for a halfway decent comeback from your jap ass.

lol

like anyone whos into internet forums has a life and "time to waste"

and im not japanese, i just like the kenhsin anime
Quote by V12prowler
does it look like im in the mood to form a correct sentance "buttloaves" (which i may add is REAL mature, and im the one being called a 3rd grader) im not even gonna continue on this.

why is it so much fun for some people to call others fat. you guys are all just insecure and taking it out on an internet forum becuase you dont have the balls to say it to his face because he would stomp your ass, he looks about 6 foot 5. thats the funny thing about fat kids, they can always beat the **** out of you.

Tony is about 6'5" I think, maybe taller??
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by NevermorePsalm
Not funny in the bit. Fuck you all who made fun of Tony. The kid kicks much more ass than any of you, who gives a **** what he looks like.

yes. he kicks LOADS of ass. just look at the pic!!!1

XXDXDXD

lol
http://www.myspace.com/morbid_tony

morbid tony

LOL
Quote by V12prowler

The name's a joke, fuckface. I can sit here all day and tutor you about your shitty grammar and spelling mistakes, just keep on posting.
Dude you are NOT 6'7. Look at the guitar on you, you seem short. And who cares anyways on how tall you are. Who brought that up lol.
Can we get a mod in here please, are any mods in this forum online? Im sick of all this.
Thanks to anyone who stood up for him. I probably shouldnt have fired off my cannon but im tired.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
SGRocker is a great guy. I bet most of you are acne-ridden, lanky little punks who play World of Warcraft all day. Just shut up. The thread isn't funny.
Yes, I am at that height. Don't believe me, meh. Don't then.

Quote by insideac
Dude you are NOT 6'7. Look at the guitar on you, you seem short. And who cares anyways on how tall you are. Who brought that up lol.
Who does "most of you" refer to you. As far as I can tell, there's only one person making fun of him.
Quote by Inimical
SGRocker is a great guy. I bet most of you are acne-ridden, lanky little punks who play World of Warcraft all day. Just shut up. The thread isn't funny.

sure it is! just look at the pic!

XD
Quote by Buttloaves
The name's a joke, fuckface. I can sit here all day and tutor you about your shitty grammar and spelling mistakes, just keep on posting.

Tutor me then bitch. I've been here way longer than you and dont give a fuck what you have to say to me. And yea, i was implying that buttloaves was a joke, a really immature joke you stupid fuck.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Page 1 of 4