I was just accepted into the band and we plan on making a comeback in a few months and eventually making a tour. How would I and my other bandmates go about getting an endorsement? What companies give out the most endorsements and what are the best companies to pursue?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Um, no offence but you probably won't get any endorsements without A.) A Label and B.) A demo and a good fan base. A company won't want to put there name on anything you play unless they know people are going to you shows and that you are liked. Best advice I can give is maybe some local mom and pop shop might help you out with some gear, but I don't think you'll be getting any major name brands on anything soon
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Well, we still need to release a six song EP that's 8 months overdue and we have a pretty dedicated fan base in the local area. I was thinking about mom and pop shops, also and just taking what we can get.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
I would just do a lot of research, ask the local bands with endorsements how they got them. Make about 2000000000 copies of your EP and give them out every chance you get, take it to ever music store and see if they would be willing to cut you a deal on some stuff, not an endorsement per say but maybe a discount of some kind or another.
Well, we're already going to get a 25% discount from the Guitar Center (yeah, not the best place, but better than nothing) because our lead player works there. At some point, I think I'm going to get a promo pack together that includes our EP and send it in to Fender, Schecter, Gibson, ESP and Warwick, since those are the companies that we're interested in.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
I wouldn't expect anything from the big fish, doesn't hurt to send, but I bet you'll just be wasting postage my band since some stuff in to a few companies and nothing....
Well, prior to my entrance into the band, the bassist was talking to a beneficiary in California who was willing to endorse us, put us on a label and all that but I think that fell through.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2