i think thats what the company is called
but yea they have uber cheap pedals
all $15 they hav metal, distortion, echo( dely i assume), flange, and like one other i think
but yea are they any good...at all because i want a delay pedal but i'm not willing to put out about 110 for a boss pedal (at least i think it was the delay...might have been the flange for that price)
well i'm kind of broke at the moment and was to utilze some delay
or flange
so worth it? yay or nay?
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
danelectro is the company

DO NOT BUY

THOSE PEDALS STRAIGHT OUT SUCK!!
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
its "FAB" btw
and my friend recently got a metal distortion pedal and its pretty good for the price he got it at, if its 20 bucks i say go for it.
and in case you didnt know, echo and delay are differant. (a little) so be careful
welcome to the jungle...
we've got fun and games
the company is danelectro and yeah they make some decent stuff and you cant go wrong for that price ..
so then whats the difference between echo and delay?
Quote by The Pickle Man
If that's the best Chicago has to offer then... well... too bad for Chicago, I guess.
there's no such thing as echo...it's all either delay or reverb
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
delay sort of copys the not and throws it out again, echo dulls the note down.. like a mix between reverb and delay... it sounds like an echo....(whod've thaught?)
welcome to the jungle...
we've got fun and games
echo is the n00b way of saying reverb...it's basically a reverb pedal...i don't really like the sound of it...it just sounds way too...i don't know the word for it...help someone?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
interesting
well
wasnt really planing on buying anything at this moment anyway
i'd probably end up disappointed
Quote by The Pickle Man
yeah...if you want reverb or delay it's really pretty critical...because you could think it will just affect the echoing effect but i've had some cheap delay pedals kill my tone...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac