Graveworm, Nokturnal Mortum, Rex Devs, Dimmu Borgir (Entrhone Darkness Triumphant anyway), Old Man's Chlid...can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but yea, their all good.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Dragonforce are probably my favorite symphonic black metal band. But they have a lot of death and doom metal influences. The vocals are 80's San Diego thrash scene though.
Hey! Its buttloaves and hellcommander again woo! Sup guys. I like cradle of filth wooooo!!! \m/ *headbangs* Yeah but anyways. Old Mans child usually has good "half-songs" *because after you get past the half, it repeats*, check out Black Seeds on Virgin Soil, Return of the Night Creatures, and uh. Cradle to Enslave :P
Ad Inferna, Anorexia Nervosa, Aeons Confer, Korozy, Finnugor... get some of that.... real symphonic black metal kiddies.

And Atrocity > all if you're more into death metal with symphonic influences.
I think Anorexia is too chaotic for the threadstarter..something tells me.

If not, check out Tragedia Dekadencia, Red Archromance, and Sister September. Sweet stuff.
Oh snap. LOL. Ok well. Uhm.
hi? Haha. ANOREXA WOOOO. Didnt even know anyone on these forums knew of them.
Ill have to check them out.. Anorexia hasnt released much either, last time I checked. Its too bad really.
Quote by Hellcommander
Ad Inferna, Anorexia Nervosa, Aeons Confer, Korozy, Finnugor... get some of that.... real symphonic black metal kiddies.

And Atrocity > all if you're more into death metal with symphonic influences.

All of those bands save Anorexia Nervosa suck really bad...

Well, I suppose Finnugor's Black Flames wasn't all that bad...
^Lol...no...I'm sorry, but L'Empire Des Sens was terrible...
^It's allright if done well...that album just wasn't done well...thats imo though...if I'm going for some Symphonic Black Metal I like more..."structure" I don't mind the chaotic, just not in my sbm...thats just me though

EDIT: No, I don't consider Anorexia all that chaotic...
Er....

Vesperian Sorrow

[/thread]
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Limbonic Art, the greatest music ever made duh?

EDIT: ^^^And of course the mighty Vesperian Sorrow.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by Spynal
Er....

Vesperian Sorrow

[/thread]

Cool band.

And I love Tvangeste and Stormlord. They're my two favorite black metal bands. I also like Bishop of Hexen, Vesparian Sorrow, some Cradle of Filth, Graveworm. I kind of have a hard time finding more black metal bands I like...not to mention that the bitches in the rec thread hardly ever answer me lately
Last edited by frozen-dirt at Aug 3, 2006,