Page 1 of 5
Jessica:
I have no freaking clue why my parents called me Jessica.

they were going to name me Tiffany.. but they had a friend who had a baby gurl and named her Tiffany.. so they called me Jessica.. cuz it was popular???

write down ur name then say why ur parents called you that or after or what it means or somewhere on those lines

I <3 Rock Mushik
Last edited by deviousducky at Dec 24, 2006,
andrew, my real name: my grandpa had it and like my great-grandp, so kinda traditional, i think im like the 5th or 6th in the family

pandrew, my nick name: have no clue, everyone in our 8th grade year had some stupid nickname with an added letter or somethin, pandrew sounds better than andrew though in my opinion, lol
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Jonathan. I think it means God's gift. But I doubt that's what they were thinking when they named me.
I was supposed to be a mexican kid, and they were going to name me Ramone, but I came out white so they named me Ray. Now everyone knows me as the white mexican.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Nick, because it's awesome.

I really don't know why I'm named nick.
You are not a slave...
Eduardo- Because I'm great.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Kristndat, after the Hindu god of love, Krishna. Kris for short.

The Pandit (Hindu priest) named me. He said it was appropriate because on how the stars, planets and stuff were lined up... or something like that.

My dad wanted to name me Colossus. He was an X-Men fan.
Tsuyoshi

some old Japanese warlord/emperor

also means 'strength' but thats the same name with different characters

my friends call me Yoshi. (take out the 'Tsu' because people cant pronounce it)
Quote by HermanForce
I was supposed to be a mexican kid, and they were going to name me Ramone, but I came out white so they named me Ray. Now everyone knows me as the white mexican.

That's the best kind.

I was named Jacob Murdoch by my parents, but then I realized I had the same name as Snakedawg...I shuddered and changed my name to Staff Sergeant Vindication Muhammed Emiliano Zapata Ibn'talal'nahasapeemapetilon.
Last edited by Vindication at Aug 3, 2006,
Sam. Because my parents wanted a name the ryhmed with ham.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Brother_In_Arms
Daniel. Coz i was gonna be Danielle but i came out with a schlong so they called me Daniel

i haven't heard the word schlong... in a loooong time!!!! holy ****!
I <3 Rock Mushik
Kenta is my real name and it was the most popular name to name your kid in 1988 in Japan. My middle name is from a fisherman in the bible. This SN i use for everything is my ethnicity of japanese, german, and my laid back islander attitude esian.
Quote by deviousducky
i haven't heard the word schlong... in a loooong time!!!! holy ****!

What about schlomalomadingdong? that's what I named my member.
You are not a slave...
Quote by Kartman
Sam. Because my parents wanted a name the ryhmed with ham.

Ham kicks ass.

VINDICEDIT:

On topic though; I don't want to give out my real name to people on a forum.

You see...I'm not a dumbass.
Quote by toolfan_121
What about schlomalomadingdong? that's what I named my member.

AAAAHHHHHHH HHHAAA HAAA HHAAA NICE DUDE! omg... that would be a good thread for you to start... what is ur shlong called!!!! muwaahahahaha!
I <3 Rock Mushik
When my parents went to France my father went to a restaurant and one of the waiters pronounced his name wrong.

His name was Nelson and the Waiter said Nel-Shawn. He thought it was a great name and here I am.

Nelsean.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Vindication
Ham kicks ass.

VINDICEDIT:

what are we gonna do? hunt you down with nothing but a first name?
You are not a slave...
Quote by toolfan_121

lol
I <3 Rock Mushik
my first name is Alexander.
Alexander Graham Bell is one of my Dad's heroes, and as I was the first born, I was named after him.

My middle name is Danger. I don't have a clue how they came up with that one. I think drugs were involved.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Alexander Graham Bell is one of my Dad's heroes, and as I was the first born, I was named after him.

My middle name is Danger. I don't have a clue how they came up with that one. I think drugs were involved.

MY FAVORITE NAME IN THEE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IS ALEX! and to have the middle name Danger... its hard to believe but its ****ing sweet!
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by civildp1

Obviously so when you're a secret agent saving some voloptuous woman from the wrath of an evil mastermind trying to take over the world with nukes and the woman says to you, "...But, the danger! Don't go!", you can say "Danger is my middle name", you can passionately make out, and singlehandedly save the world by defeating all the mastermind's goons and then him in time to stop the nuke launch.

Edit: I am a poor, bored, clinical insomniac, and my medication does not work. Please excuse all stupidity that I consider fun.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by Nelsean
When my parents went to France my father went to a restaurant and one of the waiters pronounced his name wrong.

His name was Nelson and the Waiter said Nel-Shawn. He thought it was a great name and here I am.

Nelsean.

You know, for some reason it never occurred to me that your name is pronounced Nel-Shawn.

I thought it was something like "Nel-see-an" and that it was just your user name; and your actual name was Nelson.

You learn something new every day, I guess...now I know that there is a gangsta named Nel-Shawn on a guitar forum.
Quote by lyingfromyou118
Obviously so when you're a secret agent saving some voloptuous woman from the wrath of an evil mastermind trying to take over the world with nukes and the woman says to you, "...But, the danger! Don't go!", you can say "Danger is my middle name", you can passionately make out, and singlehandedly save the world by defeating all the mastermind's goons and then him in time to stop the nuke launch.

that's the only reason people have Danger as their middle name.
You are not a slave...
Quote by toolfan_121
that's the only reason people have Danger as their middle name.

Thank god someone knows what I'm talking about here, haha.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Quote by toolfan_121

I have a pretty unique first name; also, me being the dumbass that I am, I used to have my city inside Indiana listed in my location.

People knowing just my first name could actually find me pretty easily...the city doesn't have very many people in it.
Quote by lyingfromyou118

Edit: I am a poor, bored, clinical insomniac, and my medication does not work. Please excuse all stupidity that I consider fun.

Wow. I actually laughed at that.
Quote by Vindication
I have a pretty unique first name; also, me being the dumbass that I am, I used to have my city inside Indiana listed in my location.

People knowing just my first name could actually find me pretty easily...the city doesn't have very many people in it.

well alrighty then.
You are not a slave...
Quote by Vindication

I strongly disagree with your statement...just my opion though

on topic:

Quote by toolfan_121
Nick, because it's awesome.

What he said ^
Quote by AdayTripper
Wow. I actually laughed at that.

Excellent, you've already made my day and it's just shy of 3 hours old. I must admit I'm quite jealous of you right now though, because even though I live in Pennsylvania, it's currently cooler in Texas...

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Quote by toolfan_121
well alrighty then.

I believe, in some Internet cultures, this would be known as "owned".

But, on topic...my parents chose my name simply because they liked the way it sounded, and it's a fairly popular name within the country I am from.

If you don't know what country I'm from...you really don't deserve to.

VINDICEDIT:

Quote by NGD1313
I strongly disagree with your statement...just my opion though

Now we see the irony inherent in the system.

Come! Come see the irony inherent in the system!
if you had kids what would u name them after? id name my girl freaking Angie is i'm obsessed with that song!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! dunno bout the guy.. robert??? like Robert Plant.. hehehehehe
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by Vindication

ok so you live in a small town in indaiana and you have an odd name... way not to tip us off jack ass
Thurman Merman
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Quote by deviousducky
if you had kids what would u name them after? id name my girl freaking Angie is i'm obsessed with that song!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! dunno bout the guy.. robert??? like Robert Plant.. hehehehehe

Freaking Angie? or just Angie?

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Quote by the_white_bunny
ok so you live in a small town in indaiana and you have an odd name... way not to tip us off jack ass

Yes, because there aren't several million people in Indianapolis alone, many of which probably have names stranger than mine.

VINDICEDIT:

Quote by lyingfromyou118
Freaking Angie? or just Angie?

Heh...

"Freaking Angie, why haven't you done your chores?"

"Freaking Angie, did you finish your homework?"

"Hey, Freaking Angie, pass the potatoes."
Page 1 of 5