I know this is about as easy and crappy as it gets, But hey its 3 oclock, took no more than 3 mins, and I was bored. Tons of mess ups but listen to it anyways Is this a bad start for knowing one scaled and just fiddling about for 3 months?

http://gsr.dmusic.com/
ok first of dont say this sucks, and this is really terriable, be proud of your work, so what if it isnt stevie ray vaugh quality, its the best you can do then be pround of it, and dont post it if there is a lot of mistakes, keep recording it till it is right, with very little mistakes, and your using playing at 3 months as an excuse to suck i have known people to barly play for a month an half and be amazing, just be like i have been playing for 3 months, let me know if you guys like it or think its good, another thing, dont post up something that took a min to make up, take the time to go back over it, add more onto it, edit it, think about what you are doing and if it jells well with the rest of the solo, and things like that, make it the best you can to your ability before you post it, even if you think its not that good, dont think of a few cool catchy riffs, quickly put it together sloppy and post it on here, make it a really thought out solo and take time to write it, these things take time to write and think of, you cant just put some stuff together real fast and ask if it is good, any great song with a great solo took time to write, like free bird, stairway to heaven, pride and joy, ect. you think it took them 1 min to write it, or even one day? it probaly tooks days and maybe weeks to write, take time when writing

the solo isnt too bad, but it could use some work and alot of editing
Its mainly the work of a friend wanting to hear something so I whipped that up out of bordom and thought I might as well post it here, But thanks... I think?
Quote by gsr2k6
Its mainly the work of a friend wanting to hear something so I whipped that up out of bordom and thought I might as well post it here, But thanks... I think?

hahaha
just make sure you make it the best you can before you post it
yea, dont use an excuse of 3 month playing as sucking, ive been playing for a lil over a year w/ no lessons, and i know more stuff than ppl i know hoo have been playing for 5+ years. Its how dedicated u are to the instrument and how much natural talent u have that makes u a good guitar player