I've been thinking recently about getting one of these amps but I can't find anywhere to buy one or know the cost of them. If anybody knows a place or an average cost please let me know thanks.
Have you even played one first?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yes just recently and I like their sound but the store that I tried it out at hugely overprices everything they sell so I wanted to get it off an internet site for a bit cheaper. I have not played the 800 though and have heard that it is also a really nice amp and was wondering what you guys would think would sound better for Los Lonely Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Souther Rock stuff and bluesy sounds but also has a good clean sound. Thanks for the help.
JCM900 for that stuff I'd say, the JCM800 is best when really cranked, making it not that versitile.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
alright thanks a lot, also do you know if i would be able to get a Santana kinda sound out of it?
yeah thats what i heard and that was a big thing for me choosing the 900 too i think. but if anyone could maybe answer about the santana sound that would help too. thanks
I have a JCM 900 4502 Dual reverb high gain combo. Very versatile amp as I play lead in coverband and have to touch a little bit of everyone's tone. Channel 1, or the "clean" channel is my favorite. Crank the gain to ten and its pure crunch. The lead channel is great as well. For more modern sounding, but not as modern as the JCM 2000, distortion. I love it. Throw a couple pedals in front or in the loop and you can get pretty much any sound.
thank you for that demea...where did you happen to purchase yours and for how much?
Quote by Amped
thank you for that demea...where did you happen to purchase yours and for how much?

Its an early 90's version. 575.00 shipped off ebay.