When I sweep, alot of horrible noise comes through, like the open strings and strings ringing together. How do I get rid of all that crap I just want the notes to be heard!

Also, how would you rate the sweeping in the end of Cacophany's 11 Blue Egyptians? Hard?
mute with your picking hand the strings above your fretting hand, mute the strings below with the bottom finger of your fret hand.......
Quote by Megatallica
When I sweep, alot of horrible noise comes through, like the open strings and strings ringing together. How do I get rid of all that crap I just want the notes to be heard!

Also, how would you rate the sweeping in the end of Cacophany's 11 Blue Egyptians? Hard?

You'll just have to keep at it dude, make sure your barres (if there are any) are laid down right and "rolled off" when you go to pick the next note and use all your fingers!

As for the Cacophony - 11 Blue Egyptians, I hate to intimidate, but they ARE simple sweep shapes...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Ok I will work on my muting. Seems heard though!

Another question:

Heres a sweep - D 15 G 14 B 13 B 18 B 13 G 14 D 15

What should I do with the 13-18-13 on the b string? Do I hammer it on or pick it?
If the open string noise is really bothering you, you can tie a sock/handkerchief loosely around the neck over the lower frets. This means you won't be able to play any open strings, but only your fretted notes will sound, so it'll cut down on noise.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Quote by Megatallica
Ok I will work on my muting. Seems heard though!

Another question:

Heres a sweep - D 15 G 14 B 13 B 18 B 13 G 14 D 15

What should I do with the 13-18-13 on the b string? Do I hammer it on or pick it?

I'd say pick it...and use the pinky, of course.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010