Page 1 of 3
C'mon we've all got them...and you know it.....

mine is probably A7X and LoG

lol

it's not that i'm ashamed blizzrdofoz just thought it might be interesting
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Last edited by _mr_jack_ at Aug 3, 2006,
I listen to what I like. If you don't like it, it's too bad, but I don't feel guilt for listening to AC/DC, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Pluton Svea, Pink Floyd, The Who, or anything else, and if you are ashamed of the music you listen to, you suck.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
I listen to what I like. If you don't like it, it's too bad, but I don't feel guilt for listening to AC/DC, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Pluton Svea, Pink Floyd, The Who, or anything else, and if you are ashamed of the music you listen to, you suck.

I agree.

What is Love (Baby don't hurt me) rules
Personally I couldn't care what people think.. I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera a lot but I also listen to Green Day, Trivium, The Beatles... a bunch of stuff... AFI..
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
I don't have any, but I listen to old AFI, Descendents, Zeppelin, Misfits, Alkaline Trio etc.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I listen to Floyd, The Who, and stuff. I wouldnt call it a guilty pleasure, because I love pink floyd. Absolutely love their music. I'm not ashamed of any music I listen to.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

I agree too.

I listen to bands like Ac/Dc, Led Zeppelin, Coheed and Cambria, Primus, SRV, Silverchair, Rush, Rage Against the Machine, King Crimson, etc etc.
I listen to nu-metal. It is okay. Also I listen to...Hawthorne Heights.
...When you decide to wake up..
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

What I was gonna say when I saw this thread. I listen to tons of other music, mainly it being Jazz and film music, but also rock bands or some occasional trance when being under the influence lol.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
well seeing as you all follow blizzard of oz's theory, I'd bets put across more acurately what i meant. MOST of the people on the forum (metal) flame the **** out of people who post about new metal and stuff saying it's crap, i was just wondering if any of you actually listened to it.

COheed rocks
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Quote by _mr_jack_
well seeing as you all follow blizzard of oz's theory, I'd bets put across more acurately what i meant. MOST of the people on the forum (metal) flame the **** out of people who post about new metal and stuff saying it's crap, i was just wondering if any of you actually listened to it.

COheed rocks

If someone posts a nu-metal band here, people doesn't necissarily flame because they don't like it or it's a guilty pleasure, they flame because it doesn't belong here.

Originally posted by SGRocker0791
Rush

They're the best.
2112 is a badass cd. why is this a "guilty pleasure?" if you want us to list metal we listen to that isnt metal.......:

PRIMUS
Mr. Bungle
Genesis
Procol Harum
Comus
Camel
Peter Hammill
Tikens Jah
Tom Waits
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Blind Willy Johnson
Howlin' Wolf
Prince

....list goes on and on
Never said it was a guilty pleasure, just pointing out the fact that Rush > You. And 2112 is quite possibly some of the best music ever put on a record.
I'm quite partial to Muse, GlassJAw, At The Drive-In, Smashing Pumpkins and Phil Collins.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Dancing Fool
I listen to nu-metal. It is okay.

Indeed, not all of it is terrible. A lot of it is, though.

I am partial to Disturbed once in a while as well.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
I don't really feel guilty for any of them. I like what I like, but some that most would probably frown upon include...

Avenged Sevenfold (Am I the only one who still spells out their full name?)
Bullet for my Valentine
Cradle of Filth
Disturbed
Eminem (on the occasion that I feel like rap)
Rascall Flats
Goo Goo Dolls
Collective Soul
Black Stone Cherry (I love these guys)
Silvertide (These guys too)
Hinder
Kid Rock
Killswitch Engage
Shadows Fall
Limp Bizkit (when I'm with my friends and we want have a good laugh)
Mudvayne
Nickelback
Slipknot (A few songs)
Sum 41
Elton John

That's enough for now
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I don't feel guilty about admitting that I don't listen to only Metal...its what I like..but to list a few that aren't..

Staind
Alice in Chains
Trivium
Smashing Pumpkins
Nine Inch Nails
Reel Big Fish
Tonic
Bullet For My Valentine
Older Linkin Park
Nickelback
Soft Cell (Big one hit wonder)
Jimi Hendrix
Rush

Yeah..I think that'll suffice..
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Camel, I absolutely LOVE Tracy Chapman and Cat Stevens cause they are some of the greatest singer/songwriters of all time. Don McLean, Queen, Public Enemy, Three 6 Mafia, Onyx(rap), Kansas, Boston ,Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, Jimmy Bruno. No guilt here, as they all have something to offer musically. Oh and Primus is one of the best bands ever too.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by _mr_jack_
C'mon we've all got them...and you know it.....

mine is probably A7X and LoG

lol

it's not that i'm ashamed blizzrdofoz just thought it might be interesting

Take that metalcore shit out of here. I only listen to TRUE metal bands like Emperor, Dark Funeral, Aborted, Carpathian Forest, and Celtic Frost.
Quote by Buttloaves
Take that metalcore shit out of here. I only listen to TRUE metal bands like Emperor, Dark Funeral, Aborted, Carpathian Forest, and Celtic Frost.

this is a pointless flame. read the thread
[/ignores above post]

I listen to a lot of rap, mainly...

Dead Prez
Non-Phixion
Talib Kweli
Jay-z
Big Pun
Tupac
Nappy Roots
Eminem

I also listen to some Modern Rock and some country such as Big n' Rich, Willie Nelson, Jonny Cash...man, the list goes on and on...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by Buttloaves
Oh really. I'm just trying to be elitist. AKA, the only way to be hip around here.

No, I was think ignorant buttloaf.

Classic rock- AC/DC Pink Floyd... etc.
some Pop- punk-- Blink 182, Sum 41... no etc.

Metalcore... A7X Trivium As I Lay Dying The Autumn Offering..... etc.

Smooth Jazz

Louie Armstrong
B.B. King
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
No, I was think ignorant buttloaf.

Classic rock- AC/DC Pink Floyd... etc.
some Pop- punk-- Blink 182, Sum 41... no etc.

Metalcore... A7X Trivium As I Lay Dying The Autumn Offering..... etc.

Smooth Jazz

Louie Armstrong
B.B. King

Which is basically every elitist around here.
no guilt to these bands but Eisley, COheed and Cambria, The Raconteurs, White Stripes, Gorillaz, The Pixies, Alice In CHains, Pink Floyd, Phantom of the Opera, etc. and lots of rap.
I listen to every type of music so my list could go on pretty long but to name a few

Might mighty Bosstones
Operation Ivy (love ska)
Green Day (old ****, some new)
Megadeth, some of their stuff is just so embarassing lo listen to...
I listen to a bunch of Neo Folk like Of The Wand & The Moon, Sonne Hagal, Empyrium ect. I also listen to classic rock and shred.
ZOMG where to begin.

Techno, Rap (epecially old school Will Smith,) a good bit of harcore/metalcore, nu metal, Pop, J pop, lots of stuff.

I can enjoy just about anything really.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
The only bands I feel guilty for liking are My Chemical Romance and Green Day. Everything else I have is in good taste.
I listen/listened to lots of decent Metalcore. Stuff like Between the Buried and Me, Unearth, Through the Eyes of the Dead...

And I like your obvious classic rock. Zeppelin, Hendrix, Beatles, blah blah blah.

I'm not really ashamed of anything I listen to.
i don't really have guilty pleasures. i like trivium (despite their vocalist sucking ass), i like Lamb of God, hell, i even like some country music. i find no guilt in what i like. a musician should have influences in more than one area. that's where musicians like Opeth come from. lots of influences.
I'll just list this crap, yo':
-American Head Charge
-AC/DC
-Zeppelin
-Van Halen
-Rush
-Alice in Chains
-Techno(Only the rave stuff, really)
-Necrophagist
I just have the urge to put Necrophagist in every list. Ever.
marilyn manson and some nu-metal (i only feel ashamed of that on UG). oh and like lamb of god and trivium and stuff like that.oh and cannibal corpse
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Quote by Buttloaves
Oh really. I'm just trying to be elitist. AKA, the only way to be hip around here.

what you're being is gay.
I like some incubus, chevelle, Ac/Dc, David Gilmore(Pink Floyd), POd, Clutch

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Page 1 of 3