I have been looking at Ibanez's for a while now and I really cant decide what one to buy.

I have made a shortlist of the ones I want.

The JEM7V and JEM555 are at the top of my list to buy.

I am looking for advice on each of the guitars, pros and cons and what not from people who have had experience with Ibanez's.

Thanks in advance.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
to be honest most of them have the ****tiest trems ever made by Ibanez and really the only one worth looking at are the Jem7V
I've got a 350EX, but I got it with DiMarzio's in it (PAF pro in the bridge, and 2 Vai Breed pickups for mid n Neck) And it sounds awesome to the max!
The pickups are very much trebley, and for a good while of having my guitar I couldnt get ANY metal tones for it...now Ive got the best sounding growl I've ever heard, even through my practise amp (some 10watt unknown P.O.S).

So if ye get a 350, make sure to change the PU's...
And the tremolo's quite pissy, so you could get better, but its good for the price
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I have a GRG270B and I would definately recommend it, its pretty much perfect

I have the GRG270B as well and it annoys me so much! the trem is terrible! it goes out of tune all the time. The pickups aren't great either, but the neck is beautiful, its a dream to play, if only it had better pups and a better trem........

the 2 jems look good, i have played the 555, its really good
You have a GRG170 and a JEM 7 on the same page, and can't decide which one to buy?

Should you be able to afford a JEM 7, it will likely last you for a lifetime. The other guitars on your list are unfavourable purchases, including the 555. However, you haven't mentioned your budget, so...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
You have a GRG170 and a JEM 7 on the same page, and can't decide which one to buy?

Should you be able to afford a JEM 7, it will likely last you for a lifetime. The other guitars on your list are unfavourable purchases, including the 555. However, you haven't mentioned your budget, so...

I dont have a budget cause I have the money for any of them.

Im just ignorant of Ibanez's and I know that JEM 7 is 2250 euros...

Looks like I ll be gettin that then.

Thanks for the advice people.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Yep, a JEM is pretty much what everyone creams their panties over, and the price is quite an indicative of what you're getting. Get one, and it will satisfy you beyond any measure.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
Yep, a JEM is pretty much what everyone creams their panties over, and the price is quite an indicative of what you're getting. Get one, and it will satisfy you beyond any measure.

i dont cream my panties over them. im not huge fan of the guitar and personally i would feel more comfortable with a hardtail guitar right about now
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i dont cream my panties over them. im not huge fan of the guitar and personally i would feel more comfortable with a hardtail guitar right about now

Well, there's an exception to any rule.

I'm not a fan of their looks myself, to me most modern JEMs look like a drag queen on a gay pride night, but even I admit that with your eyes closed, those guitars do have an incredible feel and playability.
jew 7 ftw is beautiful
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal
I wish a thousand Lex Steele rapes upon you...

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Quote by _mr_jack_
jew 7 ftw is beautiful

maybe to your eyes she is but im in the mood for an ESP Eclipse IIFM
lol but u gotta admit it's the work of the gods *sighs*
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson
Nuthin' like 12,000 inches of negro penis in the bum to set your musical taste right.
Quote by pifty
Well, there's an exception to any rule.

I'm not a fan of their looks myself, to me most modern JEMs look like a drag queen on a gay pride night, but even I admit that with your eyes closed, those guitars do have an incredible feel and playability.

ESP LTD EC-400 Archtop

Robert Keeley Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer-
ISP Decimator-
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer-
B-52 AT-100-
Basson B412-4
Quote by _mr_jack_
lol but u gotta admit it's the work of the gods *sighs*

i really wouldnt call it work of Gods either i mean J.Customs maybe, ESP Custom Shop yeh for sure
lol i just think there nice *sulks*
\m/ >_< \m/

\m/ Laceration \m/

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by shawnson