Okay,I got a killer guitar,But now Im having trouble with an Amp (Ive yet to choose one),I had so much trouble,I have to wait for getting the amp...

so...If youre asking,My guitar is the Platinum Virgo,from B.C Rich,so,do you know any affordable amps(Im a 13 year old asian,In asia) for my age,thats got a metal and loud sound?

Cuz thats what my Guitar and me wants
Quote by TheFluffy
Bogner Uberschall with a Bogner Uberkab.

We need a price range dude....

well,We have a lil problem here,

Im from Malaysia,so my currency is diff...

1 buck in the states is 3.60 in here...so like er...

I dunno...around 300-800 in american currency my dad says,just cuz my gradez killed him...haha,in the good way

Quote by toxicity33
Try an Ibanez Toneblaster TB 500R combo or if you have a little extra money go for the TB100R combo or the TB100H Halfstack.

Thanks bro...but Its an Ibanez TB 50R you were talking about or 500? Cuz I couldnt find 500 anywhere
Sorry, yeah i meant TB 50R. I't what i have right now, it's like $500 american. But its a pretty rockin it has a nice cruch to it. perfect for metal of any kind. from eighties(good) metal to nu-metal.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Check out a Traynor blue with an OD pedal, or a XXX combo... not sure how much they are over there but they're pretty good. Also a 5150 might suit you well. Try to look used.
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
Try a solidstate Randall head and cab or even just a combo. Really cheap and sound metal ! I like the new Peavey Valve king amps, there cheap and have a really good sound for the money, It does a passable impression of a 5150 type sound.
Quote by jonnyguitarman
Try a solidstate Randall head and cab or even just a combo. Really cheap and sound metal ! I like the new Peavey Valve king amps, there cheap and have a really good sound for the money, It does a passable impression of a 5150 type sound.

+1 on the Randall
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Don't get a solid state. Go for a tube amp. Maybe a used Marshall or Peavey.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
how about a randall RG50TC?? its a tube amp with 50 watts, and is actually what im about to buy, lol.
My Gear
Washburn- EA-9 Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone- SG G-400
Vox- AD15VT
Squier- Precision Bass
Hartke- B200
Zoom- 708II Bass Effects
Ringgits are your currency right? How much in that. If I'm not mistaken the price range you gave us in USD would be 1,000-3,000 Ringgits. Thats a pretty big range.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by TheFluffy
How about a used peavey 5150 combo.

Best metal amp in the price range.

totally. i love mine.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by t1mozeley
how about a randall RG50TC?? its a tube amp with 50 watts, and is actually what im about to buy, lol.

That amp cant do metal on its own
Look on ebay for these amps. You'll save a lot of money. But the thing is that it might be hard to find something you want to ship to Asia. Just keep looking. And if you have local shops, go there obviously.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Hmm, Malaysia huh, tube amps are hard to get, and its filthy expensive coz ppl rarely use it there, so just go to bentleymusic and get a Roland Cube-30, it'll run about RM980 new.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
Hmm, Malaysia huh, tube amps are hard to get, and its filthy expensive coz ppl rarely use it there, so just go to bentleymusic and get a Roland Cube-30, it'll run about RM980 new.

He can spend whats equal to 800 us.

500 for the amp and 150 or so to ship it over.

Then he has a 5150 combo.
Hmm, didnt read that, 800 usd huh, TS, ur 13 years old and ur dad's willing to spend up to RM3000 on your new amp? you serious?

Is this for bedroom use or are you planning to gig in your new highschool?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Im gonna gig soon...My dad told me "Kid,If youre gonna Get a Guitar with an amp worth that much,Make it last till you get to work,at least"