Is it a good one?, Its on the IbanezRg370dx i wanna buy.
So id like some reply from some who have owned the bridge.
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/eg_page.php?AREA_ID=3&PAGE_ID=466&COLOR=CL01
The guitar, if i look at pickup switching i cant select all pickups at once?
Or 2 humbuckers at once? does the redded pickup mean that you dont use it?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Last edited by Lagrance at Aug 3, 2006,
AFAIK, the Edge III is a poor tremolo. The normal Edge Pro is what you want.

And no, you can't select all the pickups at once, 't would be silly...
Quote by Lagrance
does the redded pickup mean that you dont use it?

the red shaded area means it's selected by that position of the switch.

edit: I also don't think it makes one better if you can select both pickps at once. I rarely use both hums ever, with any of my guitars. Also, I'm not sure about the 350 since I've never owned it, but the 320 is pretty easy to swap an Edge Pro in. I upgraded my RG320 with an Edge Pro, using the original trem posts. It's been working fine for me for close to a year. Pic
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Last edited by Erock503 at Aug 3, 2006,
the edge 3 isn't that great BUT it should alst you at least a year, and ibanez makes great guitars, so for relatively cheap, you can buy that guitar, and retrofit it with an original floyd rose or a kahler/goto liscensed one, they are only round 150 and so for around 500 you will have a guitar that can measure up to any 1000 dollar guitar, it's worth it in my opinion
thanks Godderz

EMG 81/89 and Edge Pro, it's a great playing little guitar IMO.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
the edge III lasting you more than six months is a pipe dream.

i'm gunna say this once and once only. only buy this if you plan to upgrade it.
like i bought mine becasue i plan to upgrade to a OFR and some new pickups.
i only did that because i couldn't find any second hand 550's or 570's at the time and my other guitar had stopped working completely...
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Erock503
the red shaded area means it's selected by that position of the switch.

edit: I also don't think it makes one better if you can select both pickps at once. I rarely use both hums ever, with any of my guitars. Also, I'm not sure about the 350 since I've never owned it, but the 320 is pretty easy to swap an Edge Pro in. I upgraded my RG320 with an Edge Pro, using the original trem posts. It's been working fine for me for close to a year. Pic

Is that the older RG320FM where it has Edge Pro II in em or the newer ones which has Edge III? coz AFAIK an Edge Pro could fit (1 guy in jemsite attempt it and is succesfull) into the Edge Pro II cavity, and the Edge III accepts an OFR/similar.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
The body was from 2003, so it may have come with an Edge Pro II, I'm not sure on that. I think I remember someone else saying that though, now that you mention it. I bought the body without any hardware. Too bad they changed it, it was an easy way to make a nice upgrade.
amp clips
amp vids
Yep, 2003 RG320FM has Edge Pro II installed, not Edge III, and have IBZ PSND pickups which is the lowest quality sounding pickups from Ibanez.

Lucky you didnt have to deal with it
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic