Okay, i wanted an ibanezrg370xbkn at first, its totally in my price range, i just have to work 2 more weeks.
But it has an poor tremolo(i heard so) (EDGE PRO 3)
And i thought, what would be better.
Id want something with a fast neck and an whammy bar, and good for kickass metal, i play loads of metallica, pantera, nirvana, and some softer stuff of that acoustic side.
And something that would sound good even without changing pickups, cause everyones poor over here, including me.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
look into m series from www.espguitars.com just stay away from anything with agathis body
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Dude check out Schecter guitars. They have a sick whammy bar and they are used for heavy metal.
There simply isn't a guitar with a good double locking tremolo in the RG370 price range. All of them would be similarly questionable. If you want something that will not frustrate you, go for

a) working a few more weeks and saving for a new guitar with a good trem ($600+ range)

b) buying a used one, given an opportunity - a lot of options here
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
the edge 3 can be replaced with an OFR or a liscensed floyd for round 150, it's not that bad
Quote by Lagrance
good for kickass metal, i play loads of metallica, pantera, nirvana, and some softer stuff of that acoustic side.
\.

Nirvana is so kickass metal lol. You could check out some jacksons.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
People love whinging on about edge 3s, don't they?

Try for an RG without one, or maybe try ESP. My mate has a DNKY and that has a nice tremlo, but questionable pups
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
the best bet would probably be an s470, if you can make do with 22 frets. Pickups probably won't be great though, but at least it should stay in tune...

oh, and that rg says USA only... but yeah, it's a good one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Lagrance

Just like mine, up to the finish. Awesome price so far too. Shipping to Europe will run a coin, though, if they agree to ship. Edge tremolo arms are all over eBay too.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
but what about the crack on the nut
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
It's not a huge deal, but it makes that guitar cheaper to get. You'll not notice it unless you start banging your guitar on the wall with the headstock... It's a pretty common feature for those locking nuts on original Wizard necks, I noticed.
okay now after looking all the links, and the price it would be to ship to europe, i started crying because i have no money for all of this.
im poor as a bum.
and will never play a good guitar
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by pifty
Just like mine, up to the finish. Awesome price so far too. Shipping to Europe will run a coin, though, if they agree to ship. Edge tremolo arms are all over eBay too.

Wow, I want it
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by orangeacid
Wow, I want it

Who doesn't?
what about jacksons, i havent checked those yet, any tips on em?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Sry for double but WHAT ABOUT
Jackson
DXMG BLK
Jackson DXMG BLK E-Guitar, Dinky model, mg Series, Alder Body, Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard, Reverse Headstock, FR Tremolo, 2 EMG Hz Humbucker Pickups, hardware black, 1 Volumen and 1 Tonerpoti, Toggle switch, colour black
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
^ IMO, the ibanez rg570/550/1570/1550 is better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
but i cant get those.
So woudl it be what i would want?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
^ there are newer jacksons out with better pickups and improved (but still not amazing) trems. I'd look into those. Or else use your knowledge that there are newer, better models due out soon to bargain the price down.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Are you going to import to Estonia from USA? I don't know about your rules, but here in Sweden it would be cheaper to import from some country inside the EU, otherwise you'll have to pay shipping on around 100$, then its our piece o **** VAT on 25% for everything we import from outside the EU and then customs fee upon that, don't know about your taxes, but I suppose there are some.

Just in case you didn't know, as I did not at first.
So that Jackson would be good, or are there similar better ones.?
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II