Page 1 of 2
It's official. Utopia Banished is breaking up. They are playing one last show and then calling it quits for good. Anyone that knows me understands why I'm so upset about this....

Anyway, if you haven't listened to these guys yet, do yourself a favor and pick up their one and only (and amazing) cd, Night of the Black Wyvern.

You can hear them at www.myspace.com/utopiabanished

Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Oh dude, I'm sorry. How is the wife taking it?

Ha.

Shame, they were a good band.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
If you're a n00b (ie UGusername and NoneMoreBlack) then you probably won't have heard of them, but they are a fairly well known band on this forum, thanks in no small part to me, who absolutely kick ass and you should check them out. Like I said they recently broke up and thusly my day is ruined...

and to Matt - She's not taking it to well either.
Bah!

Damn. : (
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Man it is a shame you just introduced me to them. They're freakin awesome! Better now than never though. So where can i pick up the album? \M/
Oh yea I saw it yesterday, sad as **** that they never got signed, its a shame cause they were awesome but doing the same gigs and the same place without ever getting the chance or that 1 shot they were looking for frustrates anyone with such an amazing skills and talent.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by deadboy
Man it is a shame you just introduced me to them. They're freakin awesome! Better now than never though. So where can i pick up the album? \M/

I got my copy from www.cdbaby.com
Matt, please, for the love of all things unholy, please put down the kitchen knife, it's not worth it!

(quick, someone needs to take his shoelaces as well, this could get ugly)

Damn shame, fucking ace band.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Found out about these guys last month. Tis a shame they're breaking up. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Spynal
Matt, please, for the love of all things unholy, please put down the kitchen knife, it's not worth it!

(quick, someone needs to take his shoelaces as well, this could get ugly)

Damn shame, fucking ace band.

/me is doing the same thing as the person in Spynal's av.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Well you're not the one who missed out on a chance of going to Wacken for free...

And who the f´uck would be as stupid to do that?

Man it's bad that they are breaking up. The Plaque is one of my alltime favourite metal songs.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by Metal Matt
It's official. Utopia Banished is breaking up. They are playing one last show and then calling it quits for good. Anyone that knows me understands why I'm so upset about this....

Anyway, if you haven't listened to these guys yet, do yourself a favor and pick up their one and only (and amazing) cd, Night of the Black Wyvern.

You can hear them at www.myspace.com/utopiabanished

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Utopia Banished.

We'll have to call today, the day that music died

Well I'm sure you'll find another band soon to push on us.
^I already have....

Empyrean Sky bitches...
worst thing since my lawnmower wouldn't start this morning

hahaha ok Matt, I'll stop now and leave you in your moment of sorrow.
i took ur advice and bought their cd and i found it amazing that it only cost 5.99$ seeing as ppl said they were so great. and i gotta tell u i though 5.99 was hideously over priced. that was the worst **** ive eevr heard! dont taint musical taste by suggesting dog **** like that to ppl
Quote by Metal Matt
^I already have....

Empyrean Sky bitches...

Didn't you hear? They just broke up.
god i cant stop now i have to rant about how utter **** that album was that was complete crap!! jesus christ! it was unbelievable! i listened to the entire album praying for 1 good song so id know i didnt totally waste 5.99 but a good song never came! it was crap! CRAP!! i wanted to throw up after cuz i felt so sick that i took the time to go the store to buy a steaming pile of **** it really was as bad as im saying it was the worst thing since creed.
Quote by grimreaper65
Didn't you hear? They just broke up.

ya i heard what does that have to do wit me buyin there cd and hating the **** out of it
^Perhaps a banninate is order?
Perhaps.

On the topic of the band, I could never find any material by them, and never thought of using myspace. Now that I have, I give them a 10+ in Cumsicle's Official List Of Awesome Bands That Kick Lots Of Ass. And it sucks that they're gone.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Damn, that is too bad. Althought I didn't enjoy the new stuff as much, they still were a great band.

This reminds me of the time I thought Magog split up...
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Good thing. Did they just break apart because of their bassist? A bassist just can't be worth that.
^No. I talked to Marvin(guitar) and he said it was a combination of their bassist leaving, Danny (Vocals) needing surgery, and an overall stagnation in the band. But they've got a new bassist, Danny is recovering and apparently they are rejuvinated. Woohoo!!
Awesome! Any idea if they will be making any new stuff soon?
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
They said that it'll be a few months before they can play live again with Danny recovering but while they are waiting they are going to acclimate the new bassist and work on new material so hopefully they can get a new cd out as soon as possible.
The only myspace band I've ever enjoyed.

And oh, did I enjoy them.

Do enjoy , sorry.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
oh the drama
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Page 1 of 2