lookin for wah pedals on ebay, came across This i was wonderin why its so cheap? is there anything that you see wrong with it? if not i'm gonna bid. i know theres still about 2 days but besides that, why is it so cheap?
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
maybe it hasn't been bid up yet, might start going up in the last few hours.
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
yeah the thing with ebay is you get at least 5 bids in the last few seconds so the price rises by quite a lot.
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
never show people on ug auctions b4 its over
because now tons of ug people will bid on it
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
it's the regular GCB-95, the cheapest of the dunlop line. I haven't seen one in white, I thought those were the bass pedals, but it looks legit from the pictures. Considering they are only $70 new, it shouldn't go for that much used. It will go a lot higher than it is now obviously, the last 10 minutes is when everyone bids.
The good thing about that pedal though, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you can really improve it's tone, or make it closer to some of Dunlops artist signature pedals. The 3PDT carling switches are like $10-12 to make it true bypass. Caps and resistors are pennies.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
yeah i saw a left handed gibson les pail for 100 bucks for 3 days in the last hour it went up to 2,000