hey all do any of you know what bass noel redding used when he recorded voodoo child slight return?

thanks for any help guys
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i dunno i think he usually used fender p-basses i duno wut kind his 8 string were tho
From http://www.univibes.com/noelreddinggear.html

"When Noel Redding went to his first audition with Jimi Hendrix in London on 29 September 1966, he borrowed Chas Chandler?s Gibson ?EB-2? semi-acoustic one-pick-up bass guitar. The Gibson was used by Redding until mid February 1967, when he purchased his own bass guitar, a sunburst 1964 Fender Jazz bass.

Noel Redding: ?I used a six-string bass for a while. That made the change-over from lead easier, but I could only seem to get a trebly sound of it. Later I moved on to four-string.? This was a Fender V1 electric bass guitar, usually referred to as a Bass V1 or Bass 6.

The Fender Jazz bass was used for the reminder of Redding?s career with the Jimi Hendrix Experience (note that in January 1968 he removed the pickup cover and rear cover that protects the bridge).

In the 80s Noel sold his Jazz bass (at that time in rather poor condition) for UK £10,000 to collector Bob Terry, who himself sold it again a few years later.

In July 1967 Noel Redding also got a Hagstrom eight-string bass (1967), which he used for some of the Axis: Bold As Love studio recordings and also for a few of the JHE concerts during 1967."
=HorridxHopes]From http://www.univibes.com/noelreddinggear.html

"When Noel Redding went to his first audition with Jimi Hendrix in London on 29 September 1966, he borrowed Chas Chandler?s Gibson ?EB-2? semi-acoustic one-pick-up bass guitar. The Gibson was used by Redding until mid February 1967, when he purchased his own bass guitar, a sunburst 1964 Fender Jazz bass.

When Chas Chandler was with the 'Animals' (Hose Of the Rising Sun) he used an Epiphone Rivoli (Epiphone version of the EB2), I saw the Animals live in Sheffield UK prior to the release of The House Of The Rising Sun, he was using a Rivoli then and he did so all through playing carreer, Chandler certified the Rivoli when it was it was on display at the vintage instrument store 'Music Ground' in Doncaster UK; I saw it there in the 80s.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn