hey guys are hte fender jaguars any good, i saw one for around 600. 2 humbuckers
Jaguars are awesome, but humbuckers kind of ruin the whole point of the jag tone. I'd look around for one with singles. You could take the hums out, but jags have a lot of wiring and it would be a pain in the ass.
jags are awesome!! i was going to get one but the only place in the city is selling a JAPANESE REISSUE version for only 100 less than an original, so **** it i said.
personally, i would get humbuckers, but thats only because i play stuff that requires it
but for 600? get it either way!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
jags are awesome!! i was going to get one but the only place in the city is selling a JAPANESE REISSUE version for only 100 less than an original, so **** it i said.
personally, i would get humbuckers, but thats only because i play stuff that requires it
but for 600? get it either way!

I thought the Japanese fenders were supposed to be awesome? And also, could someone enlighten me as to what all the strange knobs and pots and stuff is for? I'm a simple guitar man, and do not understand the Jaguar's witchcraft.
Japanese fenders are supposed to be really awesome and comparable with americans tone I think, but the japanese jags that I've seen were basswood instead of Alder. . .