I'm probably going to go with the mxr or boss, but anyone have any other recommendations on other brands or pro's and con's of the two i already had in mind?
The Behringer Compressor pedal is only 23euro, anyone know if it's any good?
I'm guessing some of the boutique compressors, though I'm not too well up on compressors.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ross Comp.= Compressor standards.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by Deus Ex
The Behringer Compressor pedal is only 23euro, anyone know if it's any good?

For the price its excellent. I put it up against a Boss (the one in which it was modeled after) and I couldn't tell the difference between the two...other than cosmetics.
Ok if were talking about best pedal compressors i think the Maxon CS takes the cake it is a true bypass amazing compressor but its like 200 usd other than that i like rack compressors such as the DBX 266xl or the Alesis 3630
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Keeley compressor or analogman orange squeezer. Also to be considered are the barber tone press and the Atomic Grey compressor.
Quote by Roc8995
Keeley compressor

Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Quote by kurdtkobaign
For the price its excellent. I put it up against a Boss (the one in which it was modeled after) and I couldn't tell the difference between the two...other than cosmetics.

I think ill get meself it so!! Thanks!!
What is the Marshall "Edward The Compressor" like? It looks solid and versatile
Quote by the1
What is the Marshall "Edward The Compressor" like? It looks solid and versatile

It sounds like crap. It clicks if you pick too hard. Cool name, though.