well ive got my epiphone les paul custom(edit < that did say standard) and im thinking about changing the hardware and stuff. so im thinking about two diffrent pickup combos. the first combo is this in the bridge with this in the neck. the second combo is this in the neck and bridge. Wich one would you recomend? The next thing is im planning on buying this bridge. is it any good?
Last edited by Gibson_Rocker at Aug 3, 2006,
id go with the first combo (either that or invaders, muahaha)
that bridge seems identical to the stock one cept diff color, so why not?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
i dont see why everyone hates invaders. ive got one in my esquier telecatser it rocks. but i dont want one in my les paul.
oh well if you already have one thats cool
i knoW!!! everyone says theyre muddy and **** yet they kick major ass
have you seen dave_mc? search invaders in the forum, and in EVERY invader thread he complains about them and tells people they suck.....its like he has a grudge against them or something!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by Gibson_Rocker
well ive got my epiphone les paul custom(edit < that did say standard) and im thinking about changing the hardware and stuff. so im thinking about two diffrent pickup combos. the first combo is this in the bridge with this in the neck. the second combo is this in the neck and bridge. Wich one would you recomend? The next thing is im planning on buying this bridge. is it any good?

I had the first combo in my Epi LP Standard years ago and it really improved the tone of the guitar. I'd say first, too.
Hey im thinking of upgrading my Epi Custom as well, what would you guys suggest for a neck and bridge combo if i play mostly stuff like STP RATM Smashing pumpkins velvet revolver led zeppelin and stuff along those lines, hard rock pretty much?
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
^for smashing pumpkins id say super distortions! itd also do well with those other bands
(although billy uses lace sensors)
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Last edited by danzig-_- at Aug 3, 2006,
Quote by danzig-_-
oh well if you already have one thats cool
i knoW!!! everyone says theyre muddy and **** yet they kick major ass
have you seen dave_mc? search invaders in the forum, and in EVERY invader thread he complains about them and tells people they suck.....its like he has a grudge against them or something!

yeah! i love my invader its awsome. whatguitar do you have an invader in?
epi les paul standard
i was going to put it in a jaguar but they raised the price of a jag and i couldnt afford it...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules