it's an effects pedal or something...that's what the guy that gave it to me said.

He said I can get the chord for it at walmart...I don't know what chord he's talking about...anyone have any ideas?
The power adaptor for it? So you don't have to run it on batteries.

Or maybe he meant another chord so you can use it (this is if you don't have 2 chords/leads already)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
on the back there is a thing where I can place a 9volt...but yeah...what chord would I need to use it, and what is this power adaptor you speak of?
A power adaptor that plugs into the wall(ok, a plug socket) and powers the pedal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Zoom 505 is a really good effects pedal.

And yeah, he was talking about a power adapater, a 9V to be more specfic.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Quote by esp_shredder
Zoom 505 is a really good effects pedal.

And yeah, he was talking about a power adapater, a 9V to be more specfic.

The 505 is a horrible effects pedal, they break within 3 months, the effects are **** compared to single stompboxes, the input/output/adaptor jacks give really easy, there not worth the 60 bucks or whatever you pay for them, i had one, when i first started i had one of those, i kept it in great condition, it broke in 2 months, bought a 606 thinking it would be better but its even worse.

dont waste your time on the cheap ones
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45