ok all i hear about flying V's are how bad they are. No one i know has ever really played one they just have heard from other people. Are they bad becuase the shape makes it hard to play or are the bad becuase of pick ups and other electric things? I personally love them and every guitarist idolize has one. So are they good or not?
pick up quaity depends on what model you get.
they can got annoying sitting down but there not built to sit down. there stage guitars and ment to be played standing up
check out my horse. my horse is amazing.
there are many different types of flying V's. Example: gibson flying v, jackson randy rhoads.... so they are all gonna have different pickups and stuff. as far as playing goes, flying v's take some used to if you are gonna play them sitting down.
I love V's.
I don't find it hard to play sitting down atall.
I've got a jackson randy rgoads by the way
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
v's own!
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
it's complicated to play them sitting down, but as far as i know they're great for playing standing up. they tend to have a nice tilt, so u don't have to be holding it up much with ur fretting hand and therefore u don't get tired fast.
i love vs just depends wich one, theyre a pain in the ass sitting down at first but but you get used to it eventually and theyre extremely comfortable standing up.
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
I love my V... it's the most playable and best sounding guitar I have.

Get one, don't be afraid.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
i lovw flying v's. i wish i had bought one. the gibson one owns though
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot