*I wasnt aware of the two songs per forum rule so anyway....lets start over haha..*

Hey guys my band "A Lesser Evil" put together a demo cd to promote for our EP "3 years" its all home recording but the quality is better than most on the forums and is more than bearable!

track listing is:
1. 3 years
2. without you

i suggest listening to 3 years as i think its our best song out of the 2
critting while listening. i think the vocals should be a little louder, and they need a little work. you are right about the quality being good. the instruments sound good. but its kinda hard to hear the vocals, and usually you want those louder than everything else. the songs sound pretty good, just work on the vocals.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Quote by gtrfrk123
critting while listening. i think the vocals should be a little louder, and they need a little work. you are right about the quality being good. the instruments sound good. but its kinda hard to hear the vocals, and usually you want those louder than everything else. the songs sound pretty good, just work on the vocals.

thanks alot man for the feedback! i was thinking that about teh vox too. we didnt mix on monetors...we used 3 diff headphones and soem speakers and it soudned louder ont hose but on the spekaeres ih ave at home it sounds lower so i thinkw e'll make them louder for when it goes on our EP

anyone else?
Man... no matter how much I try... you just can't get it straight. I deleted one of your bumps, then you bump it 2 more times after that.

Please check this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209010

Please do not post about this again for 5 days from now. Its just an informal warning at this point. I see no need to go through the normal procedures as I've considered you a "realative noob" here.

When August 11th rolls around, please do re-post your thread and try to follow the rules a little closer. If you do follow the rules, then this sort of crap will not happen again. You have my word on this.

Thanks,
Bill43