If you haven't heard this band, listen to them now

www.bombthemusicindustry.com

They are a 3rd wave ska band, I believe they have the same lead singer as The arrogant sons of bitches. All their songs (every single one!) are available for download on their website.

They make their money from touring and donations. I like almost every one of their songs.

!!!
They do have the same singer as ASOB, Jeff Rosenstock, who is an asshole. They're local for me, right in the next town. Pretty good band, although I don't think they deserve all the hype they get.
Why is the guy from ASOB a jerk?

I was never too big on these guys but I am an ASOB fan.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
Why is the guy from ASOB a jerk?

You just have to meet him. He is exactly what his band's name implies. Their keyboardist is cool, though. Also, he completely destroys the egos of anyone who friend requests him on myspace, which is actually kind of funny, but still dick.

Even Fuzzy, one of his biggest fans, knows he's a dick.
Quote by hardrock1315
You just have to meet him. He is exactly what his band's name implies. Their keyboardist is cool, though. Also, he completely destroys the egos of anyone who friend requests him on myspace, which is actually kind of funny, but still dick.

Even Fuzzy, one of his biggest fans, knows he's a dick.

he as in the keyboardist or singer? And did you hear the ego destroying thing from someone on a message board or something?

Now that you've told me this i'm gonna add them on myspace and see if its true
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
he as in the keyboardist or singer? And did you hear the ego destroying thing from someone on a message board or something?

Now that you've told me this i'm gonna add them on myspace and see if its true

Not his band, his personal myspace.

The only thing I meant about the keyboardist from ASOB was that he was a cool guy.
If someone writes back to you with a wise ass remark on the ASOB myspace, it's me.
We're all nice people if you meet us in person... except Sean, he'll spit in you ****ing face, seriously. Think about it this way, most of the bands you like make fun of you behind your back. At least i do it to you face (via myspace).

jt
Quote by Jay Tea
If someone writes back to you with a wise ass remark on the ASOB myspace, it's me.
We're all nice people if you meet us in person... except Sean, he'll spit in you ****ing face, seriously. Think about it this way, most of the bands you like make fun of you behind your back. At least i do it to you face (via myspace).

jt

Hey dude, do you know a kid from Long Beach named Noah, he's about 16 or 17?
everyones always talkin about how great this band is around here, but i've never heard of em outside this forum. and im disapointed cos i can't find any of their songs, everytime i look at their site i can never find any music
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
BTMI! are a great band. I emailed Jeff and asked him if he wanted to play in my friends basement with The Fad (check them out to by the way) and he did this past summer, it was a great time. Jeff isn't really an asshole, he seemed really nice when I hung out with him at a show. He doesnt sell an merch but if you bring a blank shirt or clothing article he'll take a BTMI! stencil and spraypaint you a shirt, I don't see how you can think hes an asshole if hes ncie enough to do that. BTMI! shows are fun, but Jeff is either really drunk or doesnt play alot of the songs people want to hear, regaurdless Jeff is cool, and BTMI! are really good.

Quote by Cub
everyones always talkin about how great this band is around here, but i've never heard of em outside this forum. and im disapointed cos i can't find any of their songs, everytime i look at their site i can never find any music

ALL of his songs are on his website, you click on either "album minus the band" or "to leave or die in long island". Right under the notes it says "download this ****" very large in caps, you have to be a moron to not see it. If you want the new cd go to the quote unquote records website
i like that you can download the tunes. ive got both the albums from the site and am downloading the new one from the quote/unquote site now. give em a listen later on.