Hey guys, the metronome i have right now is crap. I have no idea how to use it. It has a whole bunch of settings i have no idea what they do. I jsut want a good easy to use metronome! So, which one would you suggest buying?

(the problem with my metronome is that it has 3 different functions, BPM, then something that says 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, then another function that changes the tempo... I have no idea how to use this therefore it is going into the garbage)

THanks guys!
The numbers are the, I don't know how to say it in english, the type of bar (?) you're playing on. 4/4, 6/8, etcetera. Mine has that too.
Quote by chryee090130
uh they have a good 1 by qwiktune, i think its called qwiktime its like 15-20 bucks usd

yea i uze that. its digital
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by jasonsol
Hey guys, the metronome i have right now is crap. I have no idea how to use it. It has a whole bunch of settings i have no idea what they do. I jsut want a good easy to use metronome! So, which one would you suggest buying?

(the problem with my metronome is that it has 3 different functions, BPM, then something that says 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, then another function that changes the tempo... I have no idea how to use this therefore it is going into the garbage)

THanks guys!

http://www.metronomeonline.com/
Learn to use your metronome dumbass. Did you give up guitar when you couldn't figure out what all the knobs and switches do?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I have to agree, buying another metronome is wasting money. Learn to use what you have. I have a Boss DR. Beat DB60 and it's loaded with features that, I wouldn't want to do without.
You have the korg ma-30 don't you? If you just understand how quarter notes, 8th notes, 16ths, 32nds, ect. work, then the metronome will make much more sense.
is there really any need for anything fancy in a metronome? if you have you used one metronome you have really used them all. I always found that tapping my foot to the song you're playing worked much better anyway, that probably sounds dorky, but it helps me keep rythm and time much better then a metronome ever could.

Thus Spoke Zarathustra; "Hip Hop is dead", for its pity of mankind
But if you tap your foot to keep time when you're doing excercises how will you know if you go off time?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust