Me and my friends are starting to jam and most of music is like full songs that have the same riffs. i want to learn some songs with more harmonys like passage to the reaper by alexi laiho and roope latvala. Those harmonies are dope, but i cant find much songs that have the same feel as that. anyways if u know ne good harmony songs or solo harmonys post em
thanks
Follow The Reaper
trivium has some cool stuff, gunshot to the head of trepidation, and dying in your arms
alot of Iron maiden
The Below Statement Is false
The Above Statement Is True
Quote by theDecieved1
trivium has some cool stuff, gunshot to the head of trepidation, and dying in your arms

yer the gunshot harmonized bit is awesome
thanks for suggestions gonna learn some maiden and trivium. Ive already got some lessons from trivium from gw and they pretty cool
Follow The Reaper
One by Metallica, I think its Ace's High by Iron Maiden, and Master Of Puppets 1st solo the begining part is harmonized.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Trivium- drowned & torn asunder

harmonized solo. very fun to play.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
pretty much anything trivium.. judas priest.. iron maiden of course.. some avenged sevenfold (unholy confessions .. cant think of any others off top of head). uhm.. yeh.. those guys should b good to get u started out..