i recently got a flying v and i am wondering if anyone can tell me how to adjust the strings so they're closer to the fret board. I don't wanna just go ahead and do it without someone else's advice on doing it becuase i don't wanna break or wreck the guitar in anyway

It's a Stagg F300 Flying V if that helps

Thankyou for any help
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
It's called altering the action. However, I'm not very familiar with Jackson guitars, so I can't really help.

However, I should think that Jackson guitars are factory set with low action, as they're shredding guitars.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i have no idea....only just got the guitar today....it's a stagg flying v f300 if you can look it up somewhere?
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
This is what I would do since the bridge you have is basically a Tune-o-matic style that is found on Gibsons, like I have. First, take the strings off. Then tighten the stop bar tail piece mounting screws until they are tight with the body of the guitar. Next put the strings back on, then turn the thumb screws on the tune-o-matic part of the bridge until the strings are a height you like. Then you need to set the intonation. Do a search of setting the intonation on a tune-o-matic style bridge on google or something. Then youll be done.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
oOOO....thankyou for the help..i shall do that.