No way. Courtney Love solo was pretty good. She was no way bad. Well i guess it's all a matter of opinion but I loved America's Sweetheart.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

ffs kids. Can we stop talking about her drug addictions and past and concentrate on hole or her music.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
No way. Courtney Love solo was pretty good. She was no way bad. Well i guess it's all a matter of opinion but I loved America's Sweetheart.

Matt you like Americas Sweetheart? Underrated album, f*cken kicks ass.

As for Hole, they totally rocked! Live Through This was a brilliant album. Courtney Love f*cken rules, no chicks rock like Courtney.

Sadly this thead willl more than likely get flooded with simple minded little b*tches who want to rip on Courtney. Kids on this site seem more interested in rockstars life styles rather than their music.
I think her music is quite good, i just really really really REALLY hate every aspect of her voice.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Yeah thats so sterotypical of people to think holes music is bad even through they havent heard it but becuase courtney love is an ugly druggie. Yeah they are great
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Quote by jslaved
Matt you like Americas Sweetheart? Underrated album, f*cken kicks ass.

As for Hole, they totally rocked! Live Through This was a brilliant album. Courtney Love f*cken rules, no chicks rock like Courtney.

Sadly this thead willl more than likely get flooded with simple minded little b*tches who want to rip on Courtney. Kids on this site seem more interested in rockstars life styles rather than their music.

Yeah. I picked up on it while I was abroad. It's a pretty good record, I don't understand the flaming. My favourite tracks from America's Sweetheart are Zepelin and I'll do anything. Sunset Strip was also great. However, some tracks did take some time to get used to like Uncool. I've listened to a lot of Hole and Courtney Love and I guess it's just like Sleater Kinney. You need to get used to the voice before you start appreciating the music.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm quite partial to Hole, and as I've said before, Live Through This was terrific.
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?
I love that album, and hole. And I get sick of the stupid amount of depressed kurt cobain fans that say **** like ''omg you listen to hole, wtf she killed kurt!1'' and I can gaurantee they havent even listen to Hole, they just hate them because 'courtney killed kurt'' and they cant get over that
The Money Will Roll Right In

Quote by Jaret Reddick
You can't spell bollocks without rap!
live through this a masterpiece?hardly, nevermind or master of puppets are two albums i would call masterpieces.
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
Honestly, I detest Courtney, but Live Through This is amazing. It's a hearty edition to any grunge fan's collection.
LOL
Pretty on the Inside: Awesome.
Live Through Live: Awesome.
Celebrity Skin: *shudders*

I haven't heard anything from her solo career, but I expect it would either be really good or totally unlistenable.

EDIT: And I agree, Live Through This is a masterpiece but I do NOT consider Nevermind a masterpiece. It was an excellent album but it's probably my least favourite studio album by Nirvana.
Her solo record, America's Sweetheart, is even more polished that Celebrity Skin, but the actual songs themselves are punkier and better than that album.