i think im going with a few friends to their free tompkins square park show on sunday

taken from leftovercrack myspace :

LEFTOVER CRACK

August, 6 2006 at Tompkins Square Park
st.marks place , N.Y., 10003
Cost:

Free show from 2-6pm sharp w/Leftover Crack, Witch-hunt, death mold, Dissasociate, planned collapse and Rabia ........The 17th? anniversary of the shameful tompkins sq.police riots in which hundreds of nypd officers put black tape over their badges to hide their individual identities and then proceeded to beat the **** out of practically everybody in the neighborhood. If not caught on video by a civilian, it would not have become a national sensation and probably never known about by most people, so we get together every year on this weekend to let the pigs know that we have not forgotten about their brutality that they hide from the media to this day....................the show starts at 2pm sharp, so all the fashionably late people will find out that fashion does not always pay......it ends at 6pm.....
More protests with no action. Leftover Crack makes me laugh. Like they care if you've forgotten or not.
Quote by uterus
I hope they kill a few piggies

Dude, you live in Conneticut.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
Dude, you live in Conneticut.

OWNED!

Oooooooo, I hope the threadstarter likes crusty ****, or he/she'll be in for a rude awakening when Witch Hunt comes on.
Quote by MANATEEN
LC are full of ****, they get nothing accomplished

But the thing is, neither do you

and its not like they try to get anything accomplished. or sing about it.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Witch Hunt are worth going to the show for alone. I was supposed to see them in Huntsville, but their van broke down in Asheville.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
im not really a punk fan, but i like LC and CV. my friends went during CV 9/11 show and said it was fun.

im not really going for the other bands, so i might go in a bit later, but its a free show anyway, always fun to go to see something new.