List the people who you think should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone ever again. People that as soon as you hear them "sing", make you cringe immediately or produce some sort of gagging effect in your throat. The "singer" can be from any musical genre. And please, don't mention any person who is not an actual "singer" (i.e. Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez, etc.)

To me, these are the worst singers ever:

1. The guy from Simple Plan
2. Jack White from The White Stripes
3. Craig from The Vines
4. Britney Spears (If she qualifies as a singer)
5. Jonathan Davies from Korn (He has an awesome scream but a horrible singing voice)
6. Phil Anselmo (1992 - )

Those are the people who I think are inexcusably untalented.
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
ok people are going to hateme for this but i cant stand hearing axl rose live. i saw the 1992 use you illions dvds and i couldnt stand him singing although he is an amazing preformer. the dude from hawthore heights
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
Quote by silental
And please, don't mention any person who is not an actual "singer" (i.e. Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez, etc.)

4. Britney Spears (If she qualifies as a singer)

J-Lo and Britney are kinda on the same page in my book.

my vote goes to the screamer from hawthorne heights.
Go Veg.
Just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean they have no singing talent, like, I hate Britney Spears' music, but I at least acknowledge her singing talents.
Phil Anselmo? Are you kidding me? Phil Anselmo has one of the greatest metal voices of all time. Also, in terms of versatility, have you ever listened to the last minute or so of Cemetary Gates?? The guy has unbelievable range.
The Sex Pistols guy
The guy from Lamb of God
The guy from Cannibal Corpse
The guy from that other bad metal band that starts with C
Robert Plant
That guy from Panic at the disco
Pierre Bouvier
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Brian Johnson, Robert Plant and Rod Stewart
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by AWguitar
Phil Anselmo? Are you kidding me? Phil Anselmo has one of the greatest metal voices of all time. Also, in terms of versatility, have you ever listened to the last minute or so of Cemetary Gates?? The guy has unbelievable range.

Dude, did you notice I put (1992 -)? That means he's been blowing since 1992. The masterpiece "Cemetery Gates" and the album "Vulgar Display Of Power" were released in and before 1992.
Don't get me wrong, if Anselmo hadn't turn himself into a bottom feedin', no talent, junkie piece of ****; I would include him in a list for the greatest singers of all time. I will always respect the man for what he did in "CFH" and "VDOP" but any clean singing by him after those two albums has been absolute garbage. The screams are okay though.
"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past".
Brandon Urie (Panic! At The Disco), Lukas from Rockstar Supernova, Simple Plan, Hawthorne Heights, Fall Out Boy, Jad Fair (Half-Japanese), the dude from Disturbed, and Fred Durst