Hey ive been on the forums for a while and Ive noticed that the Spice Girls get no respect. Does anyone else love them?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
ginger spice is my bitch,
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
Quote by bobross
ginger spice is my bitch,

O RLY?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
What mental defect do you have to have to like the Spice Girls?
You are not a slave...
Is it just me or in some of their songs do you think the kind of sound like the Beastie Boys?
Quote by kidsilcon
are you a homosexual by any chance?

Having a good taste in music makes one homosexual?
My band covers wannabe by the spice girls. And we're not taking the mick. I'm in a band with two gay men and im female, spice girls played a big part in all of our childhoods. Its a sign of respect!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
i was nothing short of obsessed with them as a kid. now i know better obviously, but they did have some very catchy tunes.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
I wanna zig-a-zag, ahhh!
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Why was Scary Spice black?

A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Quote by mydadisjewish
the funniest photoshoped picture i have ever seen has a picture of baby spice hold two ejaculating penises by her face and she a smile from ear to ear. I laughed my ass off.

if someone can find this picture, pm me. i would be most grateful.
Last edited by mydadisjewish at Aug 15, 2006,
Quote by Anghellic
Man, I remember when I was like in the 4th grade and everyone made fun of me for not knowing any of their names.

Now you get made fun of knowing their names.
spice girls can CHOKE!! they RUINED the 90's MUSIC SCENE!! (along with many others: Backstreet Boys, Nsync, etc) but THANK GOD green day and some Ramones albums survived so that i wouldnt get caught up in all of this crud when i was 14. sorry, but spice girls totally suck.
it takes randomness to be <i> cool <i>, kind of like tourettes on speed

Cartman - Whatever, whatever, I do what I want!!

Fender Strat Jimmie Vaughn Tex Mex
Peavey 112 EFX Amp
Drumset
Quote by cubedeathk
Hey ive been on the forums for a while and Ive noticed that the Spice Girls get no respect.

Uh, they had back up singers. If I have to explain any further you could possibly be legally retarded.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Man I loved the Spice girls.

In all honesty, they deserve no respect for artistic integrity or anything else. But at the time, it seemed cool. I have no shame.
Funny, the threadstarter don't like homosexuals and yet listen to the Spice Girls.

Hmm...
Come on, we all know Spice girls are More BLACK METAL than mayhem could ever aspire to be. Read their web-blogs, they were IDOLS to Mayhem.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
I liked Spice Girls before, when I was a little girl. Probably because "everybody else" liked them. So, I've got a CD...

(I don't like them anymore, of course...)