i was looking for a more original guitar body, and i founded, does anybody know about the quality of this guitar
Inquisitor of the zeppelinism church, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of UG's VIVA MEXICO CLUB

Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm a sweet transvestive from transexual Transylvania
Last edited by kurt_isnot_dead at Aug 3, 2006,
i think you meant the AXS42.

Yeah its good, very nice sustain, set-in neck, mahogany body, the only thing that needs changing would probably be the pups.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
i think you meant the AXS42.

Yeah its good, very nice sustain, set-in neck, mahogany body, the only thing that needs changing would probably be the pups.

what the hell are the pups

Quote by Aidy Damage
In my experience, even the lower level AX series (110/220) are great for what they're made. There's simply nothing in them to break. If you want a very decent and well-priced SG alternative, AX is the way to go. Of course, it's not a shredder guitar, but the neck is comfy for both lead and rhythm. One thing though, they're a bit neck-heavy.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
In my experience, even the lower level AX series (110/220) are great for what they're made. There's simply nothing in them to break. If you want a very decent and well-priced SG alternative, AX is the way to go. Of course, it's not a shredder guitar, but the neck is comfy for both lead and rhythm. One thing though, they're a bit neck-heavy.

i think this could be better than my hohner rockwood lx99

does anybody know something about the price

Quote by Aidy Damage
AXS42? About $450 new, I'd say.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!