What is the cheapest guitar that you can get that comes with a good floyd rose?
The ones on rondomusic. www.rondomusic.net

Edit: Oh, cheapest GOOD floating trem. The S470.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
S470....
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
ibanez s470, schecter c1 fr (if you can still find one), washburn x40pro (though I think the other trems are better, the schaller is just "decent"), or as madpickin suggested, a second hand rg5xx. though if you're willing to go second hand, a lot of othe guitars with good trems may come into your price range as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've actually heard that the LFRs on Agiles are pretty good.

Probably some of the cheapest would be a Floyd Rose Discovery Series.

They are real OFRs too .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Dave_Mc
ibanez s470, schecter c1 fr (if you can still find one), washburn x40pro (though I think the other trems are better, the schaller is just "decent"), or as madpickin suggested, a second hand rg5xx. though if you're willing to go second hand, a lot of othe guitars with good trems may come into your price range as well.

lol Dave discontinued C1FR since new ones have licenced trems