ibanez rg350dx

ibanez rg350ex

ibanez rg370dx

schecter damien FR

ESP LTD m200

which is the best out of those? im decidin which one to buy
Im to lazy to look into it right now, but im pretty sure the trems on those RG's stink so three out, that LTD's out of it cause thats a low end one and probably made of agathis and schecter looks like the winner.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
None

Get a Ibanez 321MH or S470
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
whatever you do DO NOT get the schecter...good god no...any of the ibanez's are a great choice.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by ClassicAxe
None

x2
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Schecter's are very good, but Idk about the Damien w/FR.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by pifty
x2

x3 all those have either shoddy trems, bad pickups, bad wood, or all of the combination of the above
As a rule of thumb Schecters are superior to all other guitars in their price range and then superior to some above thier price range.
Quote by cubedeathk
As a rule of thumb Schecters are superior to all other guitars in their price range and then superior to some above thier price range.

I better stop doing that.

So, which court ruled that?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
If you have ever played a schecter I think you would understand better their superiority, So get the Damien.
Uh...what do all these model numbers mean?

Next time I buy a guitar I'm going to a luthier anyway. Get it done right.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by cubedeathk
If you have ever played a schecter I think you would understand better their superiority, So get the Damien.

while Schecter may be the best bang for your price doesnt mean their the best and comparing a Schecter hellraiser C1 FR to an Ibanez RG1570 i would take the Ibanez hands down since imo emgs to me mean **** all really
Quote by cubedeathk

Tried a dozen of them in the heat of this Schecter craze. Yeah, they're okay. Couldn't be any more average, but for the price? Naaah... C1FR had its ace when it had OFR, but they're past that marketing move now.

I'm in no way defending the 3 series RG, but Schecter supremacy is just plain silly.
Quote by ClassicAxe
None

+ about 6 billion. anyone telling you to get any of the guitars you've listed doesn't have a clue.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cubedeathk

I've tried several schecters, and they plain aren't that great. in my opinion.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've tried several schecters, and they plain aren't that great. in my opinion.

thank god that I'm not the only one. the one's I played are all an average p.o.s.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300