i saw a ibanmez rg series guitar at a online storem, it had pick ups that said designed by emg, and it had a red finish io think a quilted one, it had the shark tooth like inlays, and had no pick guard or wammy bar, if some1 could find 1 and give me a link to buy it, or had pix, that would be good

ty
Quote by chryee090130
i saw a ibanmez rg series guitar at a online storem, it had pick ups that said designed by emg, and it had a red finish io think a quilted one, it had the shark tooth like inlays, and had no pick guard or wammy bar, if some1 could find 1 and give me a link to buy it, or had pix, that would be good

ty

Ibanez RG3EX1.

I have one; it's like a 321 but looks nicer.
at gc they told me they just seell the guitars from the wall, well at least that what they said, mine was not used it was new and there were many on wall guitars that have a wammy bar genius

thank you vindication for ur helpful raply tho
I bought the rg2ex2 (white version), kickass guitar.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music

This? Yeah, its the RG3EX1 and not sold online unless from eBay. Usually its sold at GCs.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic