I really enjoy this band. If You're Feeling Sinister is pretty much a classic and they just released The Life Pursuit this year which is far and away their best work since then. What are your thoughts on them?

Edit: I'm sure you've all heard them but it is the rules.

http://www.myspace.com/belleandsebastianislove
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Last edited by trev_smith12 at Aug 3, 2006,
Yeah I got If You're Feeling Sinister the other day and its pretty good. I have The Boy With The Arab Strap too, which is pretty good. I havn't heard their new one though. But yeah, their really good.
I think that the Life Pursuit is probably their best ever.
Wade in the water, child.
I quite like these guys. I have a friend in NY who introduced me to them, and spent the better part of two months pestering me to get an album of theirs. Glad I finally listened to her. They sure know how to write a nice song.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I love both Sinister and Boy With The Arab Strap... two classic albums. One of my favorites.
[SIZE=
They're nice to listen to sometimes. Frankly, the only song I listen to a lot is "Waiting for the Moon To Rise". That's a really good song.
I'm a big fan of pretty much everything that was on their Dear Catastrophe Waitress album. Unfortunately its the only album i have of theirs.
Last edited by the_next_bonham at Aug 7, 2006,
I've been listening to Dear Catastrophe Waitress a lot lately... The Life Pursuit is pretty amazing. I still need Storytelling, but everything else I have by them is just so FUN!
I got sent some of their stuff, and it's really good.
I'm planning to go out and buy dear catastrophe waitress.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I just remembered today I MUST buy The Life Pursuit. I'm guessing it'll probably be the best album released this year.

Much love for this band. <3
I have Sinister and the Push Barman to Open Old Wounds comp. The first eight songs of Sinister are pretty much perfect, and I enjoy several cuts from Push Barman... as well.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I love them soooooo much. I have If You're Feeling Sinister... and it's about perfect and Piazza, New York Catcher is pretty much a perfect song.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by bah humbug
I love them soooooo much. I have If You're Feeling Sinister... and it's about perfect and Piazza, New York Catcher is pretty much a perfect song.

True, that song is amazing.

Great band really.
I think If You're Feeling Sinister is a perfect album... there isn't a second on that album that shouldn't be there. Also, I have the live version of the entire album they played on ATP, pretty good too.
Quote by Barrett346
Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying is the best song ever. Seriously.

i bought the album just for that song.