with double fat strats do you get all the regular strat sounds? on MF it says it has 8 pup combinations so does that include all of the ones you get in a SSS strat?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
If it has coil tapping, then you'll be able to replicate the single-coil strat sound.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
Quote by wylde_overdrive
It would sort of, but nothing (IMO) can really match the sound of a true Fender single coil.

it does a pretty damn good job, i have the fat strat, extremely versatile guitar
Quote by metal_man12
it does a pretty damn good job, i have the fat strat, extremely versatile guitar

yeh but then again yours has 2 single coils and 1 humbucker while the double fat strat has 2 humbuckers and even if you coil split them they wont be able to fully replicate the sound of single coils
sorry, I may of confused you, I dont mean will I get single coil tones I mean will I get the sounds of all the normal pup combinations of a sss strat like 2nd 4nd and 3rd ones
Quote by King ofKumbucha
probably but i think it depends on which model from the strat line you get with since the american one has the S1 as well
yea im lookin at MIA fat strats
Quote by King ofKumbucha
yeh well it tells you what it can do under the specification section on the fender website. pretty good i must say
ok thanks
Quote by King ofKumbucha