I see the 1750 named a lot, but what about the RGT6EXFX and such? EMGs and stuff stock? No one mentions them ever, whats up with them?
They're new, while 570/1570 has been around for twenty years and has a reputation.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Mm, it's a matter of taste. Despite what a lot of people think, basswood has a warm, and not so much bright tone. With the right setup, EMGs will work in it.

In my personal opinion though, RGT6EXFX is more of a marketing gimmick. They just needed to sell a guitar with EMGs because every one of their competitors does.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Ya, 1570 FTW in terms of the price/quality ratio. EMG's are only good with an awesome amp, whereas the 1570 would be suitable for less expensive rigs (like mine, lol)
yeh the newer RGT models havent been around that long compared to the 570/1570 and of course many people have got the 1570 and not many have the RGT models