whats a good pedal for a vox valvetronix ad50vt and an epiphone les paul standard?
whats one thatll help me get page,angus,slash,rhoads,frusciante, and skynyrd tones?

thanks
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Play around with your amp, use different settings.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Well Basically i can only answer one or two of those but ill give it a go

Frusciante - Big Muff on half Sustain with Tube OD setting on the VT (For modern RHCP)

For older RHCP you want the Bypass and a Boss DS-2 on Turbo with everything on full and tone on half.
ok, its just when i go to get my new epi tomorrow my dad might get me a pedal or something so i was just wondering because i dont know much about distortion pedals.
ill probably just end up getting my dad to get the guitar setup or a case or a wah pedal or something. by the way, whats a good wah pedal for slash,frusciante, and i suppose hendrix tones? im thinking 535Q but last time i was at guitarcenter all they had was a crbaby from hell, a zakk wylde,jimi hendrix, original and classic crybabys. of course there is a samash across the street that had a ibanez and 535Q. or should i try the vox wahs? if so, which one?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

ive heard that the vox ones are good and last a while but ive nvr used one personally
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
you really dont need a pedal with the the settings on the amp. if you just play around with the amp models and effects you should find the tones you're looking for. they have pretty much every effect that pedals have. dont spend the money when you dont have to.
MusicMan Stingray 4 HH
Modded Fender MIM J-Bass
Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat
Ibanez limited edition walnut EW acoustic #202/250
Fender Bassman 250 2x10 combo
Vox AD50VT