Here's my cover of Unholy Confessions, minus the lead parts, second guitar, and a singer. I used a backing track. And I do **** up a few times. But other than that, tell me what you think.
http://www.purevolume.com/randalsmusic

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

it would sound better with 2 guitars, and you could've included the little fill-ins.. other than that, good job
It was well done, kinda seemed sketchy in the beginning, but picked up nicely. As above said, two guitars would have helped.
from about 1:05 your timing was offand it was really noticable...but other than that the pinches were sweet and the rest was awesome. 8/10
Good job man, sounds good....i dont think i know this song. But i thought it sounded good. Timing was an issue here and there, but overall good job!
I thought it was a good job overall! Nice tone n the guitar! Im not real familiar with the song but I thought the timing was pretty good. A few very small issues but nothing anybody out listening would have noticed! 9/10!

Crit 4 crit please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409970
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
Well I re recorded it, and I included the second guitar. Some parts of the harmony are off, and it may sound ****ty because I'm using some crapy computer mic. So bare with that. It's on the same site, please crit4crit. www.purevolume.com/randalsmusic

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

im no expert but overall i would say it is pretty good. the timing is a little off and in the beginning there are a few things that get messed up but all in all it is definitly very nice. keep workin on the timing
That was a sweet tone man. I'm actually working on a recording of this myself. There were a few minor timing issues, but nothing too serious. Overall pretty good. I liked the addition of those squealing harmonics, nice touch.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
It was played through my LP. And if you guys want, here are my settings.
Contour- 7
Treble - 7
Mid - 6
Bass - 6
Gain - 7/8

I also have a Master Low Res and that is set at 8/9

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

I second what so many people have said, great tone. The harmony after the first chorus is off though, that's my only gripe.
it was ok just kiddinf really really good
My setup:

Ibanez gsa

Gibson g-10 20 watt amp(big thing come in small packeges)

california 20" cable chord

Black and white checkerd strap of some sort