Does that make anyone else mad...when you're at a show, and a huge solid breakdown comes along...and people find the nerve to MOSH to mosh to it? I mean really people, how do you mosh to something like that.

What i really come to see is the true hardcore dancing. With the arm flailing and kicking and ****, not to just bash eachother into themselves over and over again in a little circle.

Basically what i mean is hardcore dancing kicks ass.
yeah dude holy **** man what's your favorite move the arm flailing or the SHUT THE **** UP

it's because of kids like you that bitch so much that people hate hardcore so much and it's not "hardcore dancing" it's still mosh it's all ****ing mosh. MOSH. MOSH. MOSH.

this isn't something serious and this isn't a joke this is kids having fun so don't take it so seriously when kids **** up the pit for chiodos
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
**** hardcore dancing. Way to be just another hardcore kid. I hope you get kicked in your testes so hard, you can never reproduce. Hardcore dancing is a plague and should die. Hardcore dancing looks like kids with downs trying to fight invisible ninjas.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Yes, I love going down loads of shows, covering my face of light foundation and wear eye liner and stuff so I look like a gay vampire, waving my legs and arms around so I look cool down in the pit.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

[/sarcasm]

Hardcore dancing looks like kids with downs trying to fight invisible ninjas.

Seriously, people who ****ing whinge about moshing are ****ing bitches ... shut up no one ****ing cares. Winging and crying about it isnt going to stop people from moshing u dumb ****s. part of hardcore is bout having fun... and it just so hapens that people like to show their appreciation for bands by moshing and having fun. when ever i play shows in my band theres nothing worse then watching a bunch of dead ****s just standing there doing nothing. kids moshing makes the shows 10 times better for me. so for **** sake its not a crime get the **** over it.... maybe if u actually try moshing u might find its fun. if u dont mosh its fine just dont have a cry bout ppl who mosh and hit u accidently cos ure a dumb **** and stand too close to the pit.
There's a sticky on hardcore dancing
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic