whats is the best wah pedal for about £60, something that can play some hendrix, like all along the watchtower and voodoo child?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by KillingMachine
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby

Seconded. For your price, the GCB-95 model.
Banter Assassin. Every thread I touch dies.

Quote by Danno13
YDPBC > awesome.

Why Thank You.
Buy a used Vox V847, you'll be set for ages. (Don't get a crybaby)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I read in a Total Guitar a while ago that the Boss PW-10 was the best value wah pedal (it may well be >£60 though).

So I got one, and to be honest wasn't that impressed. It emulates Vox, Crybaby etc but I'd probably recommend going for one of the originals.
Quote by Y.D.P.B.C
the GCB-95 model.

Defently not. You should hear clips from it on a crunch channel
maybe but probably not the jimi hendrix crybaby.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by Griswold
I read in a Total Guitar a while ago that the Boss PW-10 was the best value wah pedal (it may well be >£60 though).

So I got one, and to be honest wasn't that impressed. It emulates Vox, Crybaby etc but I'd probably recommend going for one of the originals.

damn I was gonna get that! coz it came with the rest of the foot pedal! DAMN!

I really wish I had some money!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Griswold

Moral of this story: Never trust anything that total guitar says. Ever.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by Griswold

Ah, my young padawan, you have to learn to read between the lines when you read mags, because of gippiness involving them reviewing the products that their advertisers make.

For example, in something like guitar buyer, they normally say "the finish on our review model was poor, but hopefully it'd be better in models going to shops". This means odds are the finish will be poor even in shop models. Probably worse, since unless they're brain-dead retards, they'll have sent their best model to review.

On to Total Guitar. Here's how to read between the lines with it: anything you read in Total Guitar, the EXACT OPPOSITE is the correct answer.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?