I just bought it off from eBay for 42 ? . Now I need a MIDI-cable. My Question is: Is it possible to connect a MIDI-cable to the computer? I dont have any MIDI-plugs(sp?) on my computer and asked myself if there is any cable wich transforms MIDI to "normal"?
I'm pretty sure there are midi to USB adapers about. Look for yourself!
connect the mic to a mixer, then connect the mixer to your pc via a berhinger (cant spell lol) interface thing. They should be pretty easy to find and cheap.
You could always try an XLR to 1/4" cable. Then just put a 1/8" adapter on that and it should allow you to hook it into the mic port or line in port(never tried this, so no idea if it will effect sound or mess with soundcard. Usually use the mixing board method). There are other options but thats one you could leave out there. You can get MIDI to USB but it's usually 50 bucks for the adapter.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Quote by Inf1n1tY.
I just bought it off from eBay for 42 ? . Now I need a MIDI-cable. My Question is: Is it possible to connect a MIDI-cable to the computer? I dont have any MIDI-plugs(sp?) on my computer and asked myself if there is any cable wich transforms MIDI to "normal"?

I thought SM57's ran off XLR not Midi, maybe you're getting the two mixed up?
Marty