like the guy above, never heard this song, but i loved the whole atmosphere it emitted, was pretty well mixed, cant really crit the content due to the fact that i've not heard the song. 8/10 for me
I listened it was very good though I havent heard the song before I could still tell it was very good it all had a nice atmosphere and vocals were good too so 9/10
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill
Wow i cant believe nobody else has heard this song! Thanks for all the comment everyone.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
being Scottish, I was a big fan of the original by Del Amitri and used to jam to that same song myself.

I think you've really did a good take on it with two sets of vocals.

I noticed you're from Staffordshire - I was born in Stoke before moving to Scotland at 4

I've covered some songs on my page (link on signature) if you fancy having a listen
Last edited by neepster at Aug 7, 2006,
Hey thanks, i lived in stoke about ten years ago, not a very nice place to live mind, i shall check out the link in your sig
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk