does anyone think I should get this pedal:
http://www.guitar.com.au/effects/boss/ME50.htm

or should save up my money and get separte BOSS pedals?

personally I think the allin one pedal is good but does it produce the quality?

I play alot of RHCP,Wolfmother,Metallica.........just so you know.

So what's your opinion.

Thank you.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It really depends on what your going to be doing. If your going to be doing gigs, you'll want seperate pedals so that you can change fast rather than have to look through all the different combonations. If your going to be recording than this is fine.
ummm well my band has some gigs coming up AND we are recording...hmmmm
i just dont have too much money to afford separte pedals....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
...go for what!? lol

oh and how do I PM people coz I wanna join the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club??

the muffin!
i think you should go and buy the pedal. and search for the persons name and when you click on their profile you should be able to find a link that lets you pm that person. or easier just put the message in your sig its easier
thanks for that

well i play alot of funk rock and I saw this pedal and it looked alright it has distortion/DFX/Delay etc plus a Wah Pedal soooooo I guess that'll do.

the muffin!