i do not know if such a thread exists or not so decided to create one.
this thread works in a very simple way. u post the tabs of ur fav solo or lick (cud be ur own creation) the solos cud be rangin from blues to heavy metal. also mention the difficulty. anything goes cuz i am a sucker for new licks. hope to see some good contributions.
Tough for me to choose. Im all Metal, so either Disposable heroes, or Blackened. By Metallica. Wait, does Van Halens Eruption count? Thats the best by far. Ive heard people tap like EVH, but nobody has his sound

Eruptions like a 10/10
Disposable Heroes maybe 9.5
Blackened...It has two main parts. The first one is slow, but sounds amazing (6.5) but the 2nd part is a blisterning fast one! (9)
Quote by nedthehead
Tough for me to choose. Im all Metal, so either Disposable heroes, or Blackened. By Metallica. Wait, does Van Halens Eruption count? Thats the best by far. Ive heard people tap like EVH, but nobody has his sound

Eruptions like a 10/10
Disposable Heroes maybe 9.5
Blackened...It has two main parts. The first one is slow, but sounds amazing (6.5) but the 2nd part is a blisterning fast one! (9)

yea these are awsome, fun to play too

id have to say the whole Far Beyond The Sun by Yngwie Malmsteen
sweet child [gnr], no boundaries speed lives [michael angelo], really anything with great emotion and passion into the solos. [not emo]
Brighton Rock Solo - Brian May / Queen
Comfrortably Numb - David Gilmour / Pink Floyd
Eruption - EVH

Just a few, not in order.
I like the guitar solo for Child in Time by Deep Purple.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
The second solo in Iron Maiden's Paschendale.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
i know its not all that great... but i like the way 'smells like teen spirits' solo sounds
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
wake me up when september ends

kidding...

i like most of the solos on Jupiter on Stadium Arcadium by the Chilis
Sleep Now In The Fire by RATMs cool, original
if everything had a point you'd have to be really careful of pointy things