I like what you have so far. Even though it was very repetitive, I never really got tired of listening to it, and you also would add an extra track over it every once in a while to make it seem like something else was going on. Maybe make it a little less repetitive, change it up a little in some places. Good piece. Please check mine out, The Vanity of Sanity, its in the sig.
black metalll foreverrr. i loved it, i though some of the bass lines clashed in some areas, but overall i think its fantastic... keep it up
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Way too repetitive, although the vocals may help a little. Try and change up the rhythm. I liked the clean part though. I'm not sure I would call this black metal either.
Quote by Spark1284
black metalll foreverrr. i loved it, i though some of the bass lines clashed in some areas, but overall i think its fantastic... keep it up

Thanks, where did the basslines clash? I want to fix it.

Quote by Evian
Way too repetitive, although the vocals may help a little. Try and change up the rhythm. I liked the clean part though. I'm not sure I would call this black metal either.

I want to add synth in some part, but I don't have the ambition, and I don't want to change the rhythm. Also, there's more to black metal than the typical Norwegian sound.
Kindsa boring, only rhythm, would be better with a riff or solo...
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
i agree with evian, but the rhythm harmonies were really awesome, the clean part was cool too, really cool, good song! crit any of mine please, there in my sig, and there a new one, called moving song on the 1rst page, thanks!!!
That was pretty good. Godly repetitive, yet good. And the reason is doesn't sound black metal is because it's in Powertab. If there's one thing I know, it's black metal, and this could definitely be a black metal song. Anyway, back to the point. I think you need to change some stuff up. Add more riffs. There's not much going on in the song.