that is horrible.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
secondhand serenade!!!
i enjoy him much
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Did you try googeling the tab?

Yeah that is so terrible...i couldn't watch the whole thing. It makes me feel like throwing my body into a busy street
GEAR:

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube 112

Guitars:
Powerhouse strat with 3 lace sensors
Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
Hey, if your not into this kind of music, then your not into it. You cant deny the fact that he can sing.

Anyway, yea I googled it. Secondhand Serenade- "Broken"
I'm kinda wondering what everyone thinks is so bad about this song? everyone is disgusting yet I dont see what isnt good?
It's not bad, but it's not good either. When I first saw him, I thought he would have like a bass-baritone kind of voice, and then you hear him sing, he sings higher than most girls.
Quote by Kollarism
Hey, if your not into this kind of music, then your not into it. You cant deny the fact that he can sing.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not into that type of music and I think he can't sing.

Sorry mate, but it's just bad.

If you like it, great. But try to make out he/they are anything they're not.
i dont mean to turn this into a bashing thread about that guy but when he stops and then starts again yelling.....a part of me died...

its pop from a guy who looks punk
GEAR:

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube 112

Guitars:
Powerhouse strat with 3 lace sensors
Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
Isn't he #1 in the myspace unsigned charts?

and reel big fish is like #8

hah wow.
#2 fanboy of Conor Oberst pm frd_mrshall to join
Quote by CorduroyEW
Kollarism, for what it's worth, I liked the song.

haha hey thanks!

edit: Atleast he cna hit his high notes unlike Dashboard Confessional lol
Quote by Kollarism
I'm kinda wondering what everyone thinks is so bad about this song? everyone is disgusting yet I dont see what isnt good?

for what's it worth, i agree. i liked the song. it's not terribly difficult or anything, but i think the guy has talent. i don't really quite see why everyone is bashing it. i can understand if it isn't someone's particular taste in music, but i don't really see this as worth of the comments people have been posting in this thread. anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinions so this is a pointless argument really.

as for the chords, i just listened to it while i was typing this. i'll watch it tomorrow night sometime with guitar in hand and see what i can do for yah. it doesn't sound like it's too hard.
Quote by noah22791
that is horrible.

hey, why dont you quit life.
Quote by jerk0606
acoustic guitars are so silly! they are so not cool! why would you play one! lol lol
you cant play any good charlotte or linking park with an acoustic guitar lol!
sorry he he he he he!!!!

lol what an Idiot ^
Quote by Free
Maybe it's just me but I'm not into that type of music and I think he can't sing.

Sorry mate, but it's just bad.

If you like it, great. But try to make out he/they are anything they're not.

why are you in the acoustic/classical section? thats all you'll find here.... MATE
Quote by jerk0606
acoustic guitars are so silly! they are so not cool! why would you play one! lol lol
sorry he he he he he!!!!

lol what an Idiot ^
wow this thead is old lol. I figured out the chords by myself for the most part anyway.
yeah yeah, i know haha.. but i cant stand when people are going to sit behind their computer screens and bash someone who is 10 times better than they will ever be...

...inconsiderate is what i like to call it.
Quote by jerk0606
sorry he he he he he!!!!

lol what an Idiot ^