yeah, its alright...no screaming anymore.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
i saw this band live before the fall of troy, and i avhe to say, tey are the worst band ever.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
actually, there are 2 typos there, neither of them have anything to do with spelling.

if your mad i dont like them, get over it, im just stating what i thought of them
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i kinda ike No Sir, Nihlism is not Practical, but there were a couple weird electronic songs and too much of the same screaming got old after awhile. I really wanted to see them with He is Legend and TFOT, that would have been amazing.

i will def. check the new record out.

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
I love their 2nd full length, it was alot different than their first. I can't say I like their 3rd one though, at least from what I've heard so far.
Good band, better song titles, two of my favorites
A Llama Eats A Giraffe (And Vice Versa)
If You Like Me Check Yes, If You Don't Die.

ON TOPIC: i heard a few new tracks, sounded mediocre at best and i only listen to the best.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Justin Bellow
Raw Rock Kills...

...Get Ready To Die

Couldn't be any more right
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.